​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sportsmans paradise fall kids fun hunt

Sportsmans paradise fall kids fun hunt sept 29-30 derby and all age $25.00 entry fee. Derby and all age run together but scored separate. Friday night will be a bench show at 6:00 pm along with a bonfire and hayride afterwards also a coyote howling and horn blowing competition. Will cast at 6:00 am on Saturday morning will run 4 hours. The fishing tournament will start at 7 and go to 9 trophies will be given for biggest and smallest and also the most fish so bring your poles and bait. We will have all types of games and activities for everyone will have a combo jumper with a dunking booth and face painting and planning more fun stuff. We have camper hook ups along with plenty place to tent camp with bathroom and shower close by. Trophies will be awarded to top 10 in derby and all age and also in all places on the bench. For #s call Hilda at 601-248-4167

Re: Sportsmans paradise fall kids fun hunt

why a pen owner runs dogs in a and run them on kids name P.S. bob Kelley Have a good day

WHERE THIS HUNT GONNA BE AT?

I agree 100% about Bob Kelly running dogs under someone else name that's chicken ****

What pen owner doesn't run dogs in the hunts they put on?

Always gotta be some noname on here starting crap!! Don't sweat it mr bob if someone had something worth of talking about they wouldn't hide behind a name!! First I looked at this page in 5 years and it hadn't changed much !! Congrats to the young man!!

I don't think I know Bob but I don't understand what's the big deal it's a kids hunt so the kids can have a good time what's it matter who runs what dog it's only $25 right I don't care what dog wins as long as my girls have fun but that's just me unless I have all this wrong

Cliff I think the ******* people are talking about the last hunt.I don't see why people always have to start crap about every hunt .that's why we are losing more and more hunter's.

BTT

Btt

Btt

They said the last all age there was a joke n Pen owners run n the hunt and it was nota a good hunt but this is just a kids hunt so no big deal if a pen owner runs in hunt the number of dogs will be down

U are putin on the hunt for the people n then run n it and score your dogs that is not rite I sent my dogs to last one and did not here good things

Please let us know if pen owners will be running dogs an judging it also. Yes it's all about the kids having fun. But losing to a pen owner ant fun for mine. Mine wants to win to have fun.

My grandson and granddaughter will be running their hounds and showing on the bench No pen owners will be judging but we will have some very honest judges Mr, Bill White will be the master of hounds and bench show judge they will be be free BIBLES And cross for all. Thanks concerned any more questions call 601-384-6230

Thanks for verifying that. Hope you all have a great hunt. Thank you.

Okay y'all first my name is Hilda and I'm booking the numbers for the Sportsman Paradise Fall Kids Fun Hunt. I choose this event because I enjoy and love being around kids and seeing smiles on their faces while they have fun . Our goal is to have good Christian fellowship and bring good sportsmanship to our future young hunters at our pen. This hunt is for all kids to have lots of fun while hunt is going on. Now to answer some questions that has been brought up on the hunt.This is a Kids Fun Hunt and I'm not hurting any child's feelings because of who they are kin too or kennel that their dog is shown from. All kids are welcome to our event from all kennels. It's all about having fun sportsmanship and a good hunt. I'm trying to have a hunt the whole family will enjoy being at . Now for the judges they are honest people that volunteer to gives their time to judge the hunt. No it's not a members of the pen judging the hunt. I'm trying to show our younger generation hunters how to be a good sportsman and have fun at the same time. I know you can't please everyone but the parents at the last fun hunt that I talked to enjoyed it and we decided maybe they would love a Fall Kids Fun Hunt. I'm looking forward to the kids hunt and meeting our future young fox hunters a good hunt and lots of fun.😀 May God Bless y'all Hilda Address to our pen is Sportsman Paradise Fox Pen 2765 Hwy 550 Northwest Wesson Ms 39191 Y'all come and have fun !! Looks like another good hunt 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Sportsman Paradise Fox Pen 2765 Hwy 550 Northwest Wesson Ms if you would like to book numbers just give me a call my name Hilda 601-248-4167

Sportsman Paradise Kids Fun Hunt Sept 29-30 we are going to have boiled peanuts Friday night and on Saturday morning free breakfast for the hunters and judges. Come and have a good hunt with lots of fun . Also we have decided that children that want to come that may not be running dogs that want to be in fishing tournament can come with a small fee just get with Bob Kelly or Larry Arnold .Everyone must bring their pole and bait . Looking forward to a wonderful hunt and fellowship with our young fox hunters with lots of fun. Y'all have a bless day. Hilda.

how many numbers are out? how many judges are y'all going to have?

Btt

How many numbers are out Mr. Larry or Mrs. Hilda?

Btt

How many #'s do yall have out for this hunt?

The last I hard it was cancelled with little over 80 numbers out