​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fast July stud dog to breed to!

Looking for a fast July stud dog to breed to let me hear some of yalls opinions!

Re: Fast July stud dog to breed to!

Got 2 full blooded Julys both are fast and tuff. Got gyps bred and young dogs running off them. 601-668-4933

give greg perry a call. he has bred july hounds for many years. he has placed hounds at the july national hunt about every year and won it also a few times. greg number is 318-452-4534 -cell- home located approx. 20 miles west of Alexandria, la off hwy 28 west toward leeville, la.

Who Dats Ghost owned by Rob Chamberlin

Columella red man

Colyell redman

Pooles Pistol

Pistol is dead

Oak Ridge UFO fastest ive seen catch a yote

Dont breed to the fastest, breed to the one that can run his game with some speed. There is a difference.

For pictures off UFO in action text me picture says thousand words! I have his brother breeding to him now ( Oak Ridge Red Ryder) call or text 228-861-2292

Bobby Askins ( budd hill kennel)
For pictures off UFO in action text me picture says thousand words! I have his brother breeding to him now ( Oak Ridge Red Ryder) call or text 228-861-2292

Bobby have you put red ryder or ufo pups in any hunts ?

Brian has 2 litters about 7 months old that he just started. Off Red Ryder and
I have 5 litters about 8 wks old. UFO has none,we have just started breeding him.

Goodluck mr Askins I am looking for a full july dog proven to breed to. I will be waiting to see the results

Sir, you say you are looking for a full July, there is only four breeders left with the pure bred Julys all the rest have outcrosses but they call them full Julys,big difference. Some of those dogs are as good as mine but what I call Full Julys. I totally disagree with the National agree to let 7/8 dogs called Julys participate, if they have an outcross they aren't pure Julys and never will be, the breed is continually being degraded from the pure lines. I have bred Julys for 50 years and my Uncles go back another 50 years, they still have the Only dog to win the National Field and Bench in the same year, Branton's Dock. When my Uncle was in bad health he sold all his dogs to a fellow around Baker, Fl turned out he was a drug dealer he went to jail and all the dogs either were sold are given away, over a hundred years of breeding gone. I wish I could have sat in on the conversation Mr Author Hough gave to my Uncles on the history of the July hounds but I was always working,he had the best memory of any man I have met in his 80's he still had the best memory could quote pedigrees and tell about different dogs ,their looks and mouths. Most people can't go back two generations, me included. Wish their was more people that wanted to breed pure. The 4 of us left are up in age so it will all be gone in the future. James H.McCroan

James McCroan we hope to see you at July Nationals this year in Tennessee.

He wont be there I have invited him more than once its the same thing every year NO SHOW..

Sounds like brian lamey to

Charlie me and Alfred Smith are planning to suprise you and attend, I have had a light stroke but improving. Retired now. James

Hope to see you there..

Call Pound Puppy

the july hunt has deteriated by a small group that always has their hand in the pot controlling everything just research it

If u can't post ur name who gives a ****.

I agree Brad.

is this the same Mark Mcclain that had the Lapland dog an the Waltz's away
dogs also back in the day

who are the four pure breeders

James who are the four breeders?

The only five I know are Mr Alfred Smith, this gentleman grew up knowing many of the local breeders in the heart of Georgia. Alfred is located in Snipesville, Ga. The oldest of our group is Mr Norman Sanchez he was called Mr Pedigree by my Uncle Jack Branton,at present he is carrying on the breeding of dogs from Mr Don Dubose and Alfred and myself, he has made some very good crosses. I will also include Mr Joe Salter in Greenville, Ala, he has made some good crosses with some of his and my dogs. Mr Donnie Dubose is also carrying on the breeding that his father was keeping, these dogs have some of my Uncles breeding and a few of mine. I still see Dubose'Eight and Brantons Sue a little, both that I bred. I have not been able to attend but a few hunts in my working years but love it my job took me all over the country. I have kept this breed for 50 years just my little contribution to the Gentlemen before me. I admire the people that are trying to keep the breed pure. I must say one thing please don't try to make these outcrosses into Walkers or Julys over time if he or she is an outcross so be it,the two strains deserve the respect that only we can give them.

g