Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Peach State Derby

The Peach State Derby

October 13th – 14th

Masters GTP

1st day to be ran in Swainsboro at United Fox Pen. The top 60 & ties will move on to the 2nd day which will be ran at Adrian pen in Adrian, GA.

Bench Show will be Friday night @ 7pm

Dog Feed to be awarded to Top 10 hounds

MASTER OF HOUNDS – Andy Bedgood

BENCH SHOW JUDGE- Andy Webb

$60/dog Entries will be taken on the 12th

Call James Moxley for numbers starting on September 11th - (478)494-6073

***No calls after 9pm***

Re: Peach State Derby

YES!!

How late will y'all take entry on the 12 will y'all take entry's on the 13 for the working man?

I'm not sure yet on how late on Thursday but, I'm positive we will take entries Friday morning.

Dang The Evil Empire has to put on a hunt to place in one. 😂😂😂

You must have been living under a rock all year, Red Dot? 😂😂😂

Don't come. Nobody cries when Richard runs in his hunts in Manning or if Ray Casteen or Ronnie McMillan run in their pens. Stay home. ✌️

Why don't you put your real name and not hide behind a fake name! If your to scared to come stay home you don't have to bash the hunt! If you have any problems you are more than welcome to call me 912-403-8625

Cliff I didn't know Michael James been training with Conner McGregor

Bo knows

I've not said a word planning own been there 912-610-2771

O.k. Then! Let's just clear the air a little bit! I normally don't stoop to certain levels, but before the cryers need a beach towel let me explain something to you! We won the Peach State Derby last year and placed the litter mate 2nd. And for the people who did not do your homework, let me fill in the blanks for you. The dog that won second place at the Peach State Derby (Brown Boy's Maxxi) also placed 2nd at the Georgia State (All Age) on his Second Birthday. So I guess "If" I cheated at the Peach State, then I guess I "cheated" at the Georgia State too. For those of you who need clarification.....I am a second generation fox hunter who has more ethics and morals than you can shake a stick at! I don't have a stud dog to push nor do I push anyone else's stud dog. I am not a dog peddler nor do I try to manipulate the system. I simply field trial for the enjoyment and spending time with my family at the hunts. Many of you know what I do for a living and we will leave that alone. I have never stooped to such a level to "rig" or cheat in a field trial nor will I ever. And if I were to discover someone else favoring me on the score sheets, I would not attend another hunt at that location. I do it for the enjoyment and fellowship. So before you start slinging mud about me and my family, you might wanna check your facts. If you want to come to the Peach State, come on.

Randy Brown
912-531-1119
Brown Boy Kennels
Statesboro, Ga.

Put your last name Kenny

There maybe more than one Kenny.
Bo Knows

It's a **** shame that every time someone try's to put on a new hunt or do anything good to help the longevity of our sport we have these low life people that try to bring us down. You hide behind a fake name so obviously you have been out run by the empire before. We are sorry that your sore about it but don't bash the hunt because you don't have good dogs. So if y'all grow a set and man up post your real name or give me a call. We will come to your pen or any pen of your choice and drag you around!!! If by chance you drag us around we will regroup and come back for more because we are not scared and we use our real name!!
912-536-1512

As for you red dot maybe your friends up north will let you get some good dogs from them because that stuff you feeding this year ain't working!!😂😂😂😂

Johnny must not have anything worth bringing or he wouldn't be crying. Always gonna be somebody talking trash and whining when people all over the country win at there home pens all the time. As for me I like the competition of beating someone at there home pen. Anybody ever want to run can call me I ain't scared.
912-531-3948

Tommy Buchan regroup or find a new coattail ??😂😂😂😂😂

You should know all about riding coattail's.Hey Jarred please send this man a dog so he will stop dogeing the hunts that we are at. Lol😂😂😂😂😂

Will this be a hunt for anything born in 2016 or 2 years and under the day of the hunt. Just my 2 cents on the hunt. I don't have a problem with hunters running hounds in their own pen as long as they don't have anything to do with the judging or scoring. Pen owners all over do it. Nothing new.

God Bless
Bobby

Two years old on the date of the hunt, Bobby.

Thanks

I have been asked to master this hunt and have nothing at all to do with the pens, pen owner's, or any kennel that will be running in it. That being said, if there is anything suspicious about the hunt, no matter who it involves hunters or judges, it will be looked at and gone over as I will have all the scores and sheets. If anything is found, it will be sent to the leader board and made public. There will be several judges there that has nothing to do with any kennel and them already getting accused of crap three months before the hunt is crazy. This is one of the main reasons judges are as hard to get as they are. If you have any questions feel free to call me. 912-667-3732. Hoping for a good turn out and an even better hunt. BWT, Swainsboro and Adrian are both open for running, all you have to do is call.

Some people just sore losers I just started field trail and get my but kick and I don't cry did three so for a place in my last one you just have to keep on working them dogs and get them better. Win loses it don't matter to me yea like to win but if your a real dog hunter like me just hearing them dogs run makes my day all the dogs and meeting new people. I want make this hunt but hope y'all can injoy with out the sore losers. 🐕🦊🦌!!

I need 5 numbers I don't care about the arguing and crying and crap stirring I just want to come run my hounds and if I get kicked I got kicked but it will be a good time for sure

Kinda quiet on here. Who's bringing the heat?

Blue water kennels takes 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and calcutta both days

Is there any game in the pen and how is it runnin