​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
July and after & September and after (CRHA)

July & after and September & after

August 19th
(3 Hours)
0-49 young 50 up old
CRHA
$75 Entry
Food & drinks
Call Adam 985-981-2555 for numbers
Water slide for kids
15204 Hwy 1057
Kentwood,La 70444

Re: July and after & September and after (CRHA)

BOY I HOPE MY BUDDY TOMMY CUTRER WILL SELL ME A GOOD DOG FOR THIS ONE!!!!!!

Please if you have numbers and don't plan on coming shoot me a text or call and turn them in thanks

Hunt is full if you have any numbers to turn in please do so.
Thanks

Well who's the man to beat? What's the line up

We need a rundown of contenders

If anyone has numbers that don't plan on making it please turn them in thanks. I Have people on waiting list.

My top 5 pick is
1st Spectator
2nd Spectator
3rd Wondering
4th Spectator
5th Wondering
This will be your top contenders

I don't know who the man to beat will be but I do know Judd Short owes Adam a new automatic gate because he's burnt that one up!

It was working fine monday night when I caught up, but after all the money I saved running for free I will gladly replace it.

Not sure who all is coming but I'm making the trip from oak grove , this is prob the best puppy I've had , y'all might have beat me before but you won't this time !!! Butler been buying mates and practicing ever week but it will not help him , his best chance of winning a prize is on the water slide 🤣🤣🤣, don't get ur hair wet butler , I'm driving down to whip yours and Carl pups sat ✌️✌️

Man this is gonna be a dandy , old cliff been wearing the gate out down there , I don't see any way we won't win this hunt, we hoping it's at least a $10/$20 Calcutta, we will take all side bets , see y'all there

That's right! Do it to yourself make me rich!

That' wasn't me but I'll be ready

Mr. Jeff I'll take your side bet for a 100$ per head! If you're interested

Not sure why Valentine doesn't use his own name, instead of Pop Crosby..

Adam if you have any numbers let us know , me and Byrd was gonna run pups at his pen in am , judge was coming to run with us but if all this big party is going on we might come , judge loves a pool and a slipan slide , I know he will come !!! Ham been telling me all week how he had this in the bag , jj told me he has one that can run 34 mph, and Carl sold butler fast pup , is the gate still on I hear they about wore it out practicing, get us couple numbers , I'll tell judge bring his swim suit

I don't know if Im going to be able to make it but I'll probably send my kennel boy. We still have some money left over from the finals!

We will be on site Saturday morning to repair any and all window or radiator damage. We specilize in emergency repair caused from butt hurt puppy hunters. When Talbert out runs the un beatable 34 MPH pup of McCoys the gravel is sure to fly. So when the dust settles we will be ready to repair any damages for a small fee. 9855171557

This striped pup I bought that blew you boys out last time can run over 30 mph, last time I ran her at Adam pen she caught 3 goats and coytote, I'll take all bets sat morning, I'm not scared 😳

PREDICTIONS SECTION
Crowe will take home a little money with the bought hounds of his.
Wilkinson might take all of the young class if he still has his September pups.
Heard cutrer might have one or two stowed away somewhere and you can never count him out.
The shortest bus clan gonna probably try to promote ole magic mike.
Has judge or valentine placed anywhere yet this year?
Ole Bobby amacker had a pretty nice July pup and just like tommy you can't ever count him out especially when that pup if off ole iron wheel.
Does stay ready have this age pups? Or are they gonna stick to their new found love of traveling 3900 miles to run?

If JJ does the calcutta he don't have to place to go home with a pocket full of cash.
McCoy might get 10th and same for mr almond.

I sure hope this prepares you fellas for the showdown tomorrow.

I'm planning on coming I was wondering if there was gonna be a best mouth award? I have one with a good one that won it at the last hunt I went to!

Oh yeah and Kelly might win best mouth.

If I wanted to post on here I would have myself! I'll be there but only with my red pen thanks Adam for letting me come judge!

He will prob still win best mouth award while judging

Just a word of warning Adam, reserve Valentine a parking spot for tie out. He cost me 200' of fence the last time he got spanked. So make sure he has a secure place to tie out his newly purchased pups.

Chase aka "Kentwood Times newspaper" Sharkey all you need to be worrying about is getting this fence back up at Darlington so you can go back to placing a dog somewhere besides Picayune!

Whoever . Is
I don't mind you bashing Chase, but please dont do it on my hunt message
Thanks AF

Lol my buddies

I'm not sure if people are getting cold feet or if there really is that many 11 month old puppies coming in heat at one time!

We coming and hell coming with us time to unveil the new power time to play get your pocket books ready come 1 come all

Now that's funny right there

At least ya'll could at least spell my name right.

I don't know a thing about a unveiling any new power news to me but I guess only Hell coming with me will be triple T !!!! Lol good luck to everyone it will be first class Adam puts on about the best hunt around !!

Im sure all the hunters would donate five dollars to colyell kennels if they would leave Tripple t home.

If Jesus was to come back tomorrow and ask you about that remark , you prob. wouldn't think you were so funny !!!

What happen , anybody get on slip slide 🤣🤣🤣