​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Line up for 3 hour Saturday

Got so far over 100 #s out from 26 kennels from 4 states for line up. Brian Lamey, Jeff Almond, Shelton Easterling, Matthew Bingham, Kerney Leblue, Bryd & Valentine, Danny Morris, Bob Kelly, 747 kennels, Smoking S kennels, J.J, Drake Lamey, Cody Stampleton, Big L kennels, Kenny Ray Oliver, Efrid Kennels, Woods & Dykes, Judge T, P-Town kennels, Smith Hill kennels, Parker & Davis kennels, Topcat kennels, Buck Hunter kennels, Benson Thompson, Ellis Meeks, Fast-n- Furious kennels. Will have plenty of judges.

Re: Line up for 3 hour Saturday

Address to the pen is 7675 Dry Grove Rd. Terry Ms 39170

Twisted Oak kennels added to the lineup. 125 #s out. This hunt is the best of the best for 3 hrs of fast coyote hound hunts.

I heard Tim Woods went and seen his old buddy Paul West an has brought back some power. Old Dusty was wearing down.

Yep we shure did y'all better be ready

Jerry & Joe Jenkins added to the line up 134 #s out. This is going to be one of the best 3 hour hunts with the best of the best competing against each other from 4 states. Good luck to all. Will have plenty hard working judges. Payback top ten places with a trophy for the champion with the fastest hound

Donnie Valentine said Calcutta 20 dollars a dog

C&S Vendor will be at the hunt which sells dog collars leads all kinds of dog supplies. Tracking collar repairs. Thank you for coming. So if anyone needs any dog supplies you can get them at the hunt.

Oh man that's great I'm sure have fun spending Donnies money after the hunt!! 💵💵😂

J J Donnie told me after you enter your dogs be sure to lock the gate so you couldn't get away and had to watch the race. Something about a whooping he was talking so fast think he had got excited or nervous or something lol

Valentine better have gotten some different dogs in the past 2 weeks or he will be donating again like he has been lately. I'd put my money on the efirds

You must not know what Tim has got? He has bought the finest fastest hounds that Paul West had to offer just for this hunt. I would say my money is on him.

Phill Efird is not coming to clap. Efird knls all the way

this aint jena. they gonna have to get yonder sat and all the bute in ms wont help em

From all the reports we got from boles field Texas valentine still pulling Cockle-burrs out of a soar ass from the whipping he got over here a few weeks ago. Also getting reports that 21 head of hounds where found swimming in Toledo Bend Lake after hunt & Homeland security agents also recovered 1 kennel boy said to be either a big Mexican with Cajun accent or a big Indian with Cajun accent. When agents questioned unknown man said his kennel boss had meltdown on bridge between Texas & Louisiana.

Can I buy a dog from the pen owner ? I been doing this to get my name called out please call before sat or have it painted if you run there ever week , please help me with a dog that's been raised there

I heard Brian Lamey was pulling out all the stops for this hunt. That he was going to make a name for himself. Them brood gyps was ready to fly.

lets see the top 5 Efird 1st 2nd ? 3rd ? 4th? 5th?

These MS hounds will have them Arkansas dogs singing wee wee wee all the way home.

Have y'all forgotten where y'all are going ????

First of all i havent been on this computer.Valentine cant handle it when i kick his butt. Im not looking for a hound. However i will buy a good one. I will b there to have a good time. I will win r lose. See u Saturday Valentine. It will b ok if u congratulate me when i kick ur butt.

You boys better be glad moonlight aint coming with Efird. It would be bad for La and Ms and Tx Razorback team don't play

I'm coming with some serious heat boys . Y'all better bring a water truck and set up some sprinkler systems to put out the fire from these hounds I'm bringing. bring on a Valentine, Efird , Judge , & whoever else oh or a dad gone Moonlight I'm leaving there with all yallls money.

Is that all y'all have in Arkansas is a one two punch kinda like the sec folks always depending on Alabama to lead y'all through

Will start entering dogs 4:30 Saturday morning. Will cast at 6am. If anyone is not going to use any of their 2 digit #s please turn in got some wanting 2 digits. Have 136 #s out. This will be the best of the best fastest hound winner. Good luck to all.

Went threw Ruston la headed to Shreveport saw a big billboard sign saying fast dogs wanted please contact Donnie Valentine. Somebody please help him 😂😂😂🐶🐶🐶🐶

Judge if you buy one this week at least charge the collar from the pen owner name , we loaded it in the wrong truck 🤣🤣🤣bring your sons Parker / davis kennel , see y'all tommr pm , davis said he still had your golf ball to !!!😜😜😜💰💰💰

I'll take any bet for $100 against my dog , I've won 2 hunts and I'm gonna promise you this will be the same way , judge you and valentine/Byrd , Parker /davis , get all you want , I have plenty money to bet against that crap y'all hauling

Effird does have some heat in other states! Don't know if moonlights will run across state line! 😂😂😂. Load him up !! It's not going to be at Hope!!!

I can't cross the state line , my dogs only run in hope , it took me yrs to get my people in there , I'm not leaving my little home pen I hunt in 😂😂😂😜

Make sure and give Robby Morse a number , we really want to visit him there 😳😳

Boys I'm going to hope to win that one , dad aka poppa chicken is going to miss , we can't wait to get there and blow this hunt out , any head up bets we will take , we sold load chickens this week , don't be scared boys put ur money where ur mouth is 😜

Hey Shelton don't run away being scared, I hear you left the state , please come get me I'm getting scared they gonna spank me to 🤣🤣🤣

I'm coming back Matthew , it's no way we can get beat in our home pen , judge called looking for a local dog to win with , I'm keeping mine to take there money , let's kick em around Matthew

Boys we not coming this far to clap , we gonna take the trouphy and cash back , our kennel partner slack daddy !!! Judge Teat knows that , he's bringing us with him !!!

Me& my Partner have been all over this year!! Not had a lot of Luck ! I wanted to buy that gyp from Carter is the reason I have messed with judge! We really need a good one !! But all you boys come on over to our country !! We got something for all that's coming !! You boys come on over!!

Pucker / Diva is not the odds favorite being so far from home.

120 hounds cast. We have these suckers trapped!!!

If we we don't win this hunt I'm getting rid of Parker , going back with my old buddy Bradshaw and bring daddy judge

Boys if yaw are here you are missing a good hunt! I been over at the new supply trailer . Trying to find something that will work on these dogs!! Byrd is getting tired of me coaching ball! I'm fixing to start hunting hard again. Hunting now for new supplies!! Any help would be appreciated !! Thanks my fellow hunters

They figuring scores , outstanding running , meet us at the local cold beer store because we buying from what we have seen !!!

Them MS Boys brought the Pain!!!

Who was top 10 ?