​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results 2017 Jones Creek Money Hunt

We had another great hunt this year. Running was wall to wall on Coyotes and some Grey Fox. This was an outstanding class of hounds as the scores reflect. I want to thank the Hunters for showing up, and the judges for their outstanding work. Also a BIG thank you To Daphne Ziegler for doing the scores on the computer, and Joseph Puccio for a great meal of BBQ Chicken and the trimmings. Also thank you to Charlie and Evan Strickland for help with the dog feed. I want to give a BIG thank you to Randy McGovern with Mid South Feed for helping me with the Showtime dog feed. Look forward to next year. Thanks to all who helped in any way.
God Bless
Bobby

1st #3 1245pts Big Dummy( Ch. RD's Jesse James X Lynn's Jane ) Gator DeLoach and Ronald Cercy, Smokem Out Kennels.
2nd #11 1225pts Speed Kills Kennels
3rd #15 1105pts Speed Kills Kennels
4th #1 1045pts Speed Kills Kennels
5th #7 1045pts Image ( Top Notch CJ X TOC Lotto ) Cliff Young and Paul Long/Evil Empire Kennels
6th #2 1035pts Fancy South Bryan Kennels
7th #20 1035pts Rosie ( Sandspurs Little Digger X Dyno's Pearl )Danny Anderson
8th #18 1025pts Blake South Bryan Kennels
9th #21 980pts Rawhide ( Frazier's Zeb X Tindell's Jitterbug ) Cliff Young and Paul Long/Evil Empire Kennels
10th #13 970pts Dillon ( McGovern's T-Bone X JT's Midget )Cliff Young and Paul Long/ Evil Empire Kennels
11th #99 970pts T&C's Dirty Harry ( Jason's Rampage X Night Moves Ivory ) Tired of Clapping Kennels
12th #41 925pts Missy ( John X Tiny ) Bub and Way
13th #74 905pts Phoenix South Bryan Kennels
14th #4 885pts Summer ( Moody's Clyde X Aaron's Red Kate ) Bub and Way
15th #16 885pts Dusty ( Mama's Boy Chief X Black Betty ) Bub and Way

Re: Results 2017 Jones Creek Money Hunt

Who owned the number 10 dog at this hunt?

Congrats to Gator and Ronald on a big win!

#10 dog belongs​ to speed kills kennels

Wes's Zippy M to be exact!

How many dogs did you have?

36 good ones