​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Women's International (men can run to) @ Picayune, MS

Starting to plan the Women's International hunt for this year. This is not just a hunt for women, men are invited to run to. We had a really great hunt last year. Hopefully it will be bigger and better this year. Looking like it will be the first weekend in November. I know the nationals will be going on at the same time but this may be the only time we can have it and hopefully we won't lose to many entries. Mark it on your calendar and make plans to attend this year planning on having a two class derby and all age. More details to come later on. Thanks and God bless.

Re: Women's International (men can run to) @ Picayune, MS

Btt

And also Monica the la open 3 day is second weekend at Enon if we keep planning these hunts on top of each other we are only hurting the hunts.

Sorry didn't realize the la open was scheduled when I posted this back in July. Already decided to put it off because there is a hunt in Andalusia the same weekend as well as the nationals. Sorry for any inconvenience.

No prob was just saying we need to work together to make our hunts best they can be hope yaw have a great hunt.

I was just informed that the hunt was already put in the book it will not be postponed.

La open hasn't yet but it's same time every year hope yaw have great hunt.