Come enjoy the fellowship
Meet at the Brewer Gro on Hwy 42 east of Richton
To get numbers call Aaron Best at
601 297 0258
Thanks in advance

Re: Outside hunt GCHC August 19

BTT

Who's judging this hunt? Hunters or club members?

HUNTERS. WILL NOT JUDGE
Hunters will Not Judge
We do not let hunters judge
Club Members that don't have dogs in the
Hunt will be judging the hunt
I hope this will answer your question
Thank you for asking tho

Thank you sir. So someone can send there dogs with someone else that is a member but not judging? That don't sound fair. But oh well hope y'all have a great hunt.

Papa Joe How many numbers you all got out? And hey whats on the menu I may just show up to eat ha ha dogs are out of shape unless you call round a shape.

Results ....

PAUL WEST WINS...LAKEHILL KENNELS TAKES YOUR MONEY BACK TO LA...

Thanks Tim good judging.

Just who's dogs was they? Was the owner of these dogs judging? Huh sound like someone needs to explain the thruth.

Sorry guys or gals, who knows which because there are no real names attached to those no name posts. However, I'm no sure what type of glasses you were looking through at the end of the hunt but Paul actually did haul all the feed home to LA. Troubadour won the hunt hands down and I garuantee that you can't beg, borrow or buy him even before this hunt or after! The 6th place dog was Captain Call which Paul also owns and both dogs came with him from LA the night before the hunt. And Paul has been running them himself getting them ready! This should clear up any doubts that you have about who's dogs they were. Congratulations to Paul on the Win and to all that placed. And Thanks to Gaines Creek hunting club for putting on a great hunt with some excellent running and food!!!

I agree Mr. Bobby. Anyone that was there could tell you what dog won the hunt before the hunt was called out. Didn't need any glasses to see Troubadour coming across the road. He was a good piece ahead of dogs at some times when we all saw him. It was a good hunt and we all had a good time. Paul West owns the dog and I never once saw him off of the boundary roads during the hunt. So suck up that whooping we all got and get to running some hounds and better luck next time! Yal have a good night!