​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy hunt

Puppy hunt for November and after pups September 16th pen is east of laurel ms $60 per pup run 3 hrs call or text for numbers 6014229306

Re: Puppy hunt

Can you make it a October and after maybe?

If there is not enough interest in the November hunt we might look in to it

10_4

Got right at 30 numbers out so far we are not letting anyone practice before the hunt everyone's pups will see it for the first time the day of the hunt

Rumor has it may as well be an all age hunt?

well give us the scoop stride who bringin the grown dogs

We told him that Edwards boys dogs wer to old but i hear he gave him numbers anyway probably want be a fair hunt if he did this

I am going to make it fair for everyone I am canceling it so find something else to cry about

Good enough if thats how u feel about it if you're going to let cheaters hunt and know they are cheating and give em a number anyway

It was brought up and I'll put this out there Danny and I talked about it. People call to say it's too old but can't give any proof to back it up and don't want their name brought in it. Theirs only two ways to handle it man up or shut up. You want Danny to not give him numbers then tell exactly what you know. Saying he gave him numbers knowing he was cheating is crazy. Anybody that doesn't want to run against a dog can call and say it's too old. Put the blame where it belongs and that's on the people that know something but won't confront the person they are accusing. If any proof were given I guarantee numbers would not have been given. Not trying to pick a fight but my number is 601-422-9158 and I'll gladly speak to anyone that would like to give me their opinion. We've got to stand together and do what's right.