​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HELP: About July Dog's

I'm trying to help a friend. He's looking for contact information on Greg or Craig Harrison from Mississippi. This fellow is supposed to have some "old line" JULY dog's.
He thinks this fellow may have his own "pen".

Do any of y'all know of this fellow, and if so, could you provide a contact number.

The friend of mine is an old "outside" broke dog hunter, with old line July dogs.

Though I am a "Walker" man, I'm trying to help a friend! LOL!

Thanks for any help and assistance!

Allan Bishop
(Jabber Jaw)

PS: If you don't want to put info on here, either call or message me @ 804-334-3691 or email at: carmanis@comcast.net

Re: HELP: About July Dog's

Anyone have an idea who this fellow may be? The name may not be correct, but is similar or sounds a bit like it.

Any help would be appreciated...

Some of you "JULY" guys got to know him!

WBT....Howard Owens...Kearby.....help!

Allan Bishop
(Jabber Jaw)

Allen ,
I'm kinda interested in who this old broke dog Hunter is with 'old line's julys you know? We don't live so far away and I know a lot of the guys up this way who broke dog hunt, but don't know of any using July in pack. Is he from central Va?
Canaan

Actually , he is from Eastern NC, in the Elizabeth City area.
He called me out of the blue, a common acquaintance recommended that he call me.
I'm just trying to be helpful.
Believe he has some "July" breeding that goes back to "Husser" July's, maybe, but I'm not 100% sure.

Allan Bishop
(JabberJaw)

Hi Allan I am very interested also we are trying to meet and talk to people that have pure Julys I have bred Julys for at least 55 years and have kept the strain pure as best I know. We lost over a hundred years of breeding when my uncle Jack Branton passed away Him and Mr Author Hough were our mentors, the backbone of our July Breeding. James McCroan

allan, need to know about the husser july hounds. I have always had walker hounds and knew nothing about any history of the husser july hounds. let me know. good hearing from you. l. husser