​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Washington Parish 3 Day

Book is open for numbers. Hunt is Sept. 28 - Oct. 1. For numbers call Billy Breland at 1-985-335-4021.

Re: Washington Parish 3 Day

Btt

BTT

BTT

Btt

How many number you got out

btt

We will be at The Washington Parish on Thursday Sept. 28 with our supply trailer , looking forward to seeing everyone. Thanks for your business , Juenell and Jim

THE BOOKIE WILL BE AT HWY GATE BEFORE CAST EACH DAY TAKING ANY AND ALL BETS FROM A NICKEL TO YOUR 401K!! BET THE FAVORITES TO BE SURE YOU'LL BREAK VEGAS! IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE JUST PAY ATTENTION TO THE ONES THAT ARE CHECKING UNITS THEN DIGGING FOR THERE PHONE ,THE ONES RUNNING DOGS IN HUNT AND IMPUTING SCORES INTO COMPUTER, LAST BUT NOT IN THE LEAST THE ONE'S RIDDING 911 AND SNACK PATROL. REMEMBER BET BIG WIN BIG!

First of all let me say I'm truly sorry that you feel that way.
I've judged or ran dogs in several hunts and I can assure you that if I thought that there were any wrong doings going on , I would not be doing either.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE this weekend !
Hope to see you there.

I won't be at the hwy gate until after cast Mr. GAMBLER, but I am coming with a truck full and will back any bet you are willing to make. I hope you put as much time into getting your hounds ready as we have.

There goes some clown using my name!!
NOT ME !
but I'll be there , good running , good times with friends!!
Come on over GAMBLER , you can hang out with us!!!🤣

Dam gambler we waited all day for you to show up at the gate running was great and all judges got there biscuits lol

Come on Gambler running is !
Got a lil money back today ,and didn't but any biscuits🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ME AND SIDE KICK TURTLE DOVE WAS ALL AROUND WILL BE BACK TOMORROW WE DRIVING TAN CHEVY COME PLACE BETS OR GET YOUR PALMS READ

Dam I'm glad I didn't read this post til now. I would have taken some anti depressants-Prozac- Valium-would have been a nervous wreck.👀 LMAO. 😂😂