Picayune, Ms
Derby and All Age run together scored separately
Bench show after first days running
National Rules
$50 per dog $10 membership
For numbers contact Walt Smith 228-342-4907

Re: 2017 Gulf Coast Classic

One week after the Washington Parish ?
Afraid I can't make them both. But I would if they were 2 weeks apart.

How many numbers out!

I'm needing some numbers for the all age call me back 225-610-7861

We have right at 300 numbers out. Looking like we're gonna have 4 tons of dog feed , plaques and jackets to give away. If you don't have numbers call and get them. If you have any questions you can contact me at(601) 716-6686. Shaping up to be a great hunt.

We will be at The Gulf Coast Classic on Thursday Oct.5 with our supply trailer, looking forward to seeing everyone. Thanks for your business, Jim and Juenell

The Gulf Coast Classic is excited to inform you that we have jackets for the Top 10 in the All Age and the Derby winner, plaques and four tons of dog feed. We would also like to express our appreciation to the following that have sponsored or made a donation so far: Seal Drilling Services Inc., Coastal Marine Equipment, Calhoun County Oil Co. Inc., and Harrison Logging. Thank you to our sponsors who have contributed.

We would also like to add and to thank Gulfport Gas and Supply for their contribution! The address to the Deep South Running Pen is 15 Dickerson Rd. Picayune, MS 39466.

How many out in each class!

Close to 150 in derby and 175 in all age

Who's doing what after day one?