Book opens Sept 16th
For numbers call Jennifer Blair 18507361675 or text

Hope to see you all there thanks!!!

Re: Santa Rosa Foxhunters Assoc. 8hr and bench show

BTT

Btt

I've called and texted and still no reply call me back asap 601-701-4671 I need 4 numbers

Sent you a text and tried to call you were having a meeting tonight if you want tell me what numbers you had in mind and I'll see if they are available

Fyi everyone I do believe most if not all single and double digits are given out

Right at a month away hope to see you all there pen is in great shape ran there this past weekend had awesome running

Just to give everyone a heads up were gonna move the bench show back to the next day after everyone gets caught up to allow Christy Freeman to hold her annual Blackwater conecuh points banquet the night of the 3rd which is normally held at the dry creek which got set back at a later date this year than normal sorry for the confusion and everything looking forward to seeing you all and a good hunt see you all then happy hunting

Shaping up to be a good 8 hour heard a lot of people are coming hope to see you all there thanks

Changing the cast time to 3 to allow more time for judging for those coming please spread the word to those you know are coming sorry for the last minute changes less than a week away hope to see you all there

see you all Saturday morning if I don't see you tomorrow night at the banquet