​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VALU-PAK 28-20

Anyone feeding the VALU-PAK FREE 28-20. What's your thoughts on it?

Re: VALU-PAK 28-20

Good feed had good luck with it feed it and the caliber puppy to everything we have

I fed it for a few weeks and it was not as good as the black bag of caliber or show time in my opinion. I find showtime is hard to beat on a running hound that is run every week.

Fed it for 3 weeks and there was a huge difference in the way my dogs looked. Ended up having to feed double the amount and they still lost weight. My dogs were proud to see me stop buying it I can promise you. Sorriest feed I've ever put down in a feed pan

Mr.Leroy what was black bag of caliber like when you fed it?

brad, it was a good feed for running hounds. I fed the black and blue sack of feed for a good period of time but lost my feed dealer. I went to showtime and found it to be very good. I fed the 24 and 28 caliber if I remember correctly but had a hard time getting it back approx. 5 years ago. I even try value pack for a short time but I did not like it.

I changed to this feed about a month ago.I have tried it all cannot get a firm stool no matter what I do.Going back to Sportsman pride.They eat it good just the stool makes clean up a mess.