​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy hunt For January 1st after puppys

Puppy hunt October 21 for January after puppy's . Hunt will be held in 60 acre pen .50 dollars dog call chad for numbers 225-202-4419

Re: Puppy hunt For January 1st after puppys

Are you gone to post results of last hunt

Gunna be a good one.

Aaa

trent and them gunna were the gate out like alwys

He can bring his judge's and wear the gates out too its still not going to help him out triple t dont have a clue on running these type of hound there a new sheriff in town

If Trent wants the win, then he better have dogs good enough to earn it. I'm personally going just to donate my money. I do know of a few people that's scared of him. But the way that pen is now, the dog that can run track and look at the game the longest will win. like I said before it will be a good one.

I'm the one you all better be worried about Trent will be riding my coat tail on this one good thing we are 1 cause we cleaning house at this one so bring it on whoever

First off thanks for the bragging for me but I don't have crap when it comes to pups but I definitely don't need someone using my name making post I'm a big boy I can use my own name and as far as y'all crying about Trent don't ruffle his Lil feathers he's sensitive now a days I'll have to hear him cry like a baby 😉😜 good luck to everyone !!! The Lamey's ,JJ, Triple P will be the ones to out run

What's the line up look like? Who is packing the heat.

Was results posted?thanks

?? Who won thanks

Must be a secret!!!lol