​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
December and after pup hunt !!!

November 4th December and after pup hunt will run 3 hours $50.00 a pup will be a crha for running or numbers call me at 985-969-7944 !! thanks god bless .

Re: December and after pup hunt !!!

Hey Travis you musta got busy and forgot to call me back when you get to your book I would like two numbers my phone number is 235-776-6607 thank you!!

Travel s I must hit wrong number on my phone !! My phone number is 225-776-6607

BTT. Loking forward to a good hunt.

Hey Judd your hunt will still be a CHRA ??? I saw Farmington was having one the same date.

Yes Spanky it will still be a CRHA. The hunt has been on the CRHA website for a while. I have 45 numbers out so far. for running or numbers I can be reached at (985) 351-5000. I believe Darlington is for October and January pups.

I have given out over 50 numbers. The hunt is full. I will start a waiting list.

may Come check y’all out !
Help if we can , nothing that age

Well it’s the week of the hunt who’s been wearing the gate out and who do we have to beat??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!😂😂😂

Spanky,

I did have to repair the hot wire around the gate because JJ kept getting shocked. One kennel has done sent there pups to the deer hunters, a month ahead of deer season. The coyotes are running good and the judges have all confirmed that they are coming. I will be there early that morning to start taking entries and making coffee.

I do have people asking for more numbers if your not going to use the numbers you have please text or call me.

Kennels with numbers
Damon Thomas
Kevin Clement
Chad Wascom
Dennis Lamey
Dylan Wilson
JJ
Josh Mullens
Tripple P
Spankey
Pea River
Dalton weatherford
Bailey Branch
Big Creek Kennel
Hunter, Peyton Joiner
WFO Kennel
Colton Swilley

JJ
Lamey’s
Big Creek
These kennels has some smoking pups!!! JJ IS going to clean house with one piece of brindle power

The Brindle gyp gonna be hard to handle but you better watch for the Red Ruby.. 😂

Triple P just soon bring Madonna if they wanna get in the race.. They say his pups are to old anyway but this isn't a Mccullum 20 acre pen.. 😂😂👩🏿‍🌾🐎

So this isn’t a derby?

No one was wearing the gate out. Lol the gate was wearing everyone else out. Lmao. Lamey boys if they show. Jj and a surprise guest will be the top 4 to beat. At least that's what I see. I'm not going to this one but wish I was.

Nobody is worried bout Wascom only thing wide open around there his 👄... 😂💦

Judd we not gonna make Hunt sorry maybe next time

JJ you the only one that said triple p pups are to old you done told everybody around here that since they beat that butt. nothing change you talk **** about everybody that kicks your butt. who is this lizard creek matt guy is he a rookie trying to talk smack cause he placed in a few hunts

Well boys here's how it's gonna go:
1.Lameys prolly gonna do good
2. Hopefully spanky places so that he can sing us a celebration song
3. Hunter and Peyton probably gon start placing pups now that judds got the pen
4. With that being said I don't know if JJ can place here since Travis doesn't own the pen anymore
5. Triple P's pups probably are too old
6. Kevin clements might get one or two in there
7. WFO needs to stay in enon
8. Wascom prolly gonna show up with the right age pups but they gonna be on too much to know which way to cut the pack💉
9. Daltons pups gonna overheat after the first hour
10. Damon Thomas might get one in there also
11. Bailey branch prolly gonnna do good
12. The rest of these clowns need to stick to all age hunts

Oh I forgot about Lameys dogs. They older then Triple Ps
Wake up people!!!! Make em all derby hunts and take old pups out of equation

Haha..more pup hunt butt hurt..now ive got to figure out how to convince the folks that bought the littermates at 6 weeks old and 6 inches tall their pup was really 3 months old.. find another

Mr prediction I don't know what you trying to say but I have had just about all I can take from you crying little ***** baby asses if you have problem with me we can handle that if you want to until you grow some balls keep my name out of your mouth.And my son loves his dogs win lose or draw maybe they will win maybe get blew out but it's honest. I have probably forgot more about fox hunting then you will ever know so stop hunting on this computer and go turn dogs out so have a good night,and see you sat.

Address to the pen

Sorry Judd not going be able to make it . Good look to idiot who spelled my name wrong .

Dennis and Drake I'm glad y'all are placing and winning in the puppy hunts to get them off mine and Scott's back for a while haha... Good luck fellas...

Now I know I’m glad I got out for this reason right here !!! Crying ass weasels that ain’t got the grape fruits to tell someone something got to hide and cry foxhunting and field trialing is gone from the way I enjoyed it good luck to everyone and I wish you well but I can promise you I can walk away and hold my head high and say I’ve never ever cheated one soul in my 20 plus years foxhunting !!!

Well to Travis congrats on being a exception. Most people even when they try did right can always do wrong like make money off dogs and not give their 10 percent in tithes. Justin birds of a feather flock together lol big showdown between Dennis and Arkansas derby's against Brandon and his Alabama derby's and jj with his who knows what lol should be good entertainment

Well I for one just don’t get all this cry baby stuff!! Usually when I go to a hunt it’s mostly because I love this sport and to paint a number on a hound that might get my name called!! If I lose, to go and try in Shake everyone’s hand and congrulate who ever placed or won!! What I don’t understand is if you know and have proof someone had dogs to old why not say something at the hunt instead of waiting to cry about getting beat on this computer!! Then not posting your real name is sissyfying to me!! Let’s be men , nothing wrong with poking fun and cutting up unless it hurts how other perceives a man to be!! Follow my lead this is how you post

Judd you put on one outstanding hunt!! I can tell with the dirt and rocks I saw that you will get this pen better Than it already is!! Congrats to J J and Craig on the win and to all that placed!! To the judges I thank you most because without your hard work we could not enjoy this sport we love!! I really enjoyed the fellowship !! If my picking while the hunt went on or bothered any one. I apologize as I love to pick and joke!! To me there are no better people in the world than a man or woman that loves the same thing as I!! To me you are all my friends!! Oh and thank you Bryan for the Jambalaya and the sausage it was great and you did a fine job sir!! God bless and happy hunting/Running to all