​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The International Association of Women Fox Hunters (Men Can Run Too)

The International Association of Women Fox Hunters (Men Can Run Too)
3 Day Field Trial and Bench Show November 8th-11th
Run under National Rules
2 Day Derby and 3 Day All Age
The Deep South Running Pen in Picayune, MS
$50 Entry-$10 Membership
Enter dogs on the 8th and Run 9th, 10th, 11th
Bench Show Thursday Evening
Derby numbers are 0-99/400-499/900-999 – All Age numbers are 100-399/500-899
For Numbers call (6-10pm) or text (prefer text) Monica Pearson @ 601-528-1840

Re: The International Association of Women Fox Hunters (Men Can Run Too)

That the same weekend as La open my opinion it not right and we try to support pens and hunts as hunters

Brandon Hoover nobody cares about your opinion or the hunts in Enon you know why? Enon has became the way it once was when you can pick hunters that will place in the top ten by who's running dogs who's judging and who's running the computer! Monica don't pay attention to the babblers they wasn't going to support your hunt anyways. Like the saying goes you can't fix stupid

BTT

Tow truck nobody asked for your stupid opinion you must be one that got your ass kicked st enon now you have to find you an excuse

BTT

Btt

Tow truck needs to come to Enon on Monday Tuesday and Thursday morning s and hook his big hooks into our little Red and Black units and tow us around for 5 or 6 hours { if he can } and then if you don’t place then spout all that garbage!! Hell as for that goes I place over there , who and the hell that you would think is helping me? Ba Hum Bug

POTLICKER I UNDERSTAND YOU HAVING THE BIG HEAD COMING OFF THAT HUGE WIN AT THE WASHINGTON PARISH 3 DAY(AND STILL WENT HOME CHAMPION LESS)BUT COME ON DUDE ARE YOU REALLY CALLING SOMEONE OUT IN A BRIAR PATCH THAT SHOWS YOUR INTELLIGENCE,GUESS THATS HOW YOU GOT NAME POTLICKER OR WAS IT CUZ YOU WAS TO DUMB TO EAT OFF PLATE...... MORAL OF THIS DONT GET ON HERE BEATING YOUR POT WITH A RUBBER SPOON WHEN YOU SHOULD BE SITTING ON A TABLE BEING SEEN NOT HEARD YOU TWO FACED HYPOCRITE

First off I hope Monica and all the ladies have a great hunt. Now with that being said at leastPotlicker was man enough to put his name on here instead of hiding behind the computer. And as far as the win at Washington parish the dog of his ran really good and deserved the win now a days you can't control the number of dogs you can just be ready for a hunt and try to win so congrats Potlicker and I'll see you at la open.

Btt

How many numbers in derby
And in all age do you have out?