​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hellums hounds

Who in Southeast Louisiana still have Hellums bred hounds.

Re: Hellums hounds

I do not know of anyone there and I had a fox pen there for 15 years, so I knew most of the hunters. mike martin in north la. had some of the hellums breeding.

SugarBowl....Dale Aucoin

Yes,I have some but not for sale at this time.I am looking for an old line of true Hellums male for breeding.It can be one that is not still used for running. THANKS!!!

Ya might check with (Mr). Rodney Colvin in La.,he ran that breeding for years as well as Doug Shockey(deceased). Just trying to help.

brian, you are correct on mr. colvin. him and mike martin has the same breeding. they run together a lot and good friends.

I have a white male off gunstock Casper and Amy hellums you can breed to

Where are you located and what are you asking for him. Thanks!!! 985-513 9026

Josh Mullins has one that is loaded with hellums breeding

Where does Josh Mullins live and a phone number.Thanks !!!

sugar bowl, mike martin and mr. colvin have the breeding if you run out of options on locating a hound. mike number is 13189901322.

Leroy you seem like you always trying to sell dogs for Mike everytime somebody mentions Hellums hounds, but maybe the Truth you just tired of the white hounds skull dragging your big azz all over sugar creek, Thats rumor up in North La.

Call Randy Polk he has pen fulls !! And will answer any questions you have about them .. 8503650659

undertaker, you got that wrong, it the other way around. just trying to get him in a race so give him a good hound if you have one. if this is who I think it is, then there is no hope.

Leroy , want to thank you for running them roads warriors every week at sugar creek. They have made all the new Rds smooth & packed down from running up & down them all night. I'll be able to cruise around in my cadallic down them now me & ol Shane.

leroy husser
undertaker, you got that wrong, it the other way around. just trying to get him in a race so give him a good hound if you have one. if this is who I think it is, then there is no hope.
w

Leroy we put one of are top investigators on this claim you made. Said that traced a check from Leroy Husser written to Mike Martin 350.00 dollars. Also said for hound on the check. Can you confirm this transaction took place. Us that know big Mike believe this to be true he to tight to buy dog from somebody.

ruston times, you are like most news media and do not know the truth about anything.

Josh lives in harrisville, Ms ill post his phone number in a little while

Old Husser still running his mouth I guess keeping himself in trouble.