​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ogeechee River One Day

The Ogeechee River One Day will be held Nov 17-18 2017 at the United Fox Pen in Swainsboro Ga. It will be a 1 class National Rules HGA hunt. Jake Patrick is taking numbers. Call him at 912-728-3411 to get numbers.
God Bless
Bobby

Re: Ogeechee River One Day

Still have plenty of good numbers left. The one day hunt this year probably is not going to be a big hunt due to circumstances. The Ogeechee, as always will still put every effort into having a first class hunt. We will be giving away 2 tons of feed to the field and bench. We will have judges to look at your hounds. Come on out and let's have some fun.

God Bless
Bobby

Btt

Will there be a bench show mr Bobby?

Yeah gonna be Friday night. Giving away show time for the bench. They put 50 plus coyotes in the pen this past week.
God Bless
Bobby

Around 100 coyotes been added to the pen last word I got. That was a week and a half ago. Get some numbers and come on. We will have our regular raffle and gonna raffle a Gamin TT15 also.

God Bless
Bobby

Is game gonna be ready to run on in a weeks time

It's a 1 day hunt! Lets show up enjoy the company an have fun!! That's what it suppose to b about anyhow!

We can all have fun and enjoy the company but I'm sure we all want the best for our dogs .. nobody wants to go if there dog is gonna get chewed up

The Ogeechee River FHA has worked really hard to put this hunt on, regardless of pen conditions. Y'all come on out and support them.

Been running there for the past 2 weeks, bayed a couple as expected with new stuff, but also have had some very good running.

Game has been in the pen almost a month now and run every day but about 3. What you’re really interested in is not hounds being chewed up, but stirring up trouble. If I were you I just wouldn’t come. Sure wouldn’t want to get one of them fine hounds of yours hurt. Thanks in advance for not coming.
God Bless
Bobby