​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blew-By- U Fox Pen new owner

We would like to thank Travis Prevost for the opportunity to purchase his fox pen. He has done several improvements to the facility along with the help of Kelly Vicari and JJ. We hope to continue to improve the pen. The plan is to keep the pen open to the public it is not our intentions to make it a private pen. The pen is currently booked 5 days a week and I am going to honor the hunters that have it booked on there current days. If you haven't spoke to me please give me a call. I am still having the December and after puppy hunt that is scheduled on November 4th. If you already have numbers you will keep the same numbers nothing is changing with the hunt. If you need numbers give me a call.

The pen will be limited to puppies under 12 months at this time. 10 puppy limit. All pups cast must have electronic Tracking/Training collars no exceptions.

i look forward to hunting with my current friends and the opportunity to make new ones. Call or text with any questions or concerns (985) 351-5000

Re: Blew-By- U Fox Pen new owner

Where is the pen located

Re: Blew-By- U Fox Pen new owner

The pen is on Hwy 1064. 5 miles west of Natalbany, LA. At the Tangipahoa parish line. call or text for any details (985) 351-5000