​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Circle 16 all age hunt

Circle 16 will be having a CRHA all age hunt on November 11th. Entry fee is $100 a dog. Run for 3 hours. For numbers call or text Howard @ 601-270-9465.

Re: Circle 16 all age hunt

Hunt is full. We are starting a waiting list!

What's the line up looking like how many numbers are out ?

We have a little over 80 numbers out.

Terry Byrd, Big Creek,Smith Hill,Bay Creek,Baily Branch,747,Greg Ellis, Tic, Tim woods, Peyton Dykes, Dean Helton, Smoking S, Cody Stapleton, Bubba Cooley, Chase Sharkey, Phil Efird, Tyler Speed, Drake Lamey, Tiger Branch....I'm sure there is a few more not listed.

Should be a war & great hunt. We are looking to have a good time!!

Woods and Dykes r comin to clean house them boys tough

Who won the fight??

Which one the sorry so called gonna be a "WAR" or the little hen bumping chest match lol

"LOL" I shouldn't even give you the satisfaction of even commenting back to you, but all I'm going to say is you must have not Place or maybe even wasn't there. It was a good hunt! I'm done on Masterfox...I'm sure you are a member of the Circle 16 facebook page so if you have the balls next time you want to bash the pen please get on there and do it so I'll know who you are. Better yet stay the heck away from Circle 16!! You are the problem with this sport.

Haha okay Biggin.. I wasn't there and definitely don't give two ****s to come there lol With 85 dogs casted and the high dog had high in 200 sounds ****ty to me. But y'all keep putting them hunts on and taking those idiots money a none betting man would have knew y'all placed in the money. Happy Hunting

I wasn't bashing the pen lol y'all are quick to want to fight. But would run like ******* if the heat got put on y'all.

hahaha! Says the one with a no name post and that wasn't even there. Happy Hunting