​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
December puppy hunt results

Thanks to judges and hunters that showed up to support the hunt.

1. Craig and JJ
2. Stay Ready
3. Stay Read
4. Kevin Clement
5. Tripple P
6. Tripple P
7. David Messina
8. Tripple P
9. Chris Head
10. Craig & JJ

Re: December puppy hunt results

1st - # 9 Midnight Special ( Fitzgerald Ronoldo x Wilson 2 Pinch)
10th- #6 Lemon ( Traylars Truck Driver x na na )
Good hunt congrats to all who placed..

#51 Secretariat x Seattle Slew could have saddled this hound and rode it home.

Tryin to make people believe this hound is a pup is a joke along with entering dogs in other peoples name.we suppose to believe brian lamey rode 3 hours to just to watch pritchards dogs. birds of a feather them two

Lil Johnny and Judge y'all must of got y'all assess handed to you by this man's dog or dogs.Plain and simple don't puppy hunt or get out of the dog business, but for heavens sake will y'all quit ********

Have a nice day

The 51 and 19 are litter mates. They are out of triple P sandy x triple P smiley. These are the only 2 pups that made it out of litter. They are January pups. I raised them and have been running loose in my yard since they were 2 months old.

5th & 6th

Triple P Smiley - Triple P Sandy

8th

Mudcreek Floyd - Triple P Jenny

You boys can whine & cry...We raised our pups to run...Your opinion dont mean **** to me...

As far as size,there were several hounds there much bigger than ours so come up something better than that...Yall should be crying about JJ & the dogs placed ahead of us.. They got all the money...

To all you no namers "kiss my ass"

7th place hound is Spanky’s Pistol Pete
Sir: ch Kyle’s Petey
Dam: Currie’s Lil Roxie
Congrats to JJ and Craig on the win and to all that placed !! Outstanding running and a very honest and well run hunt!! Good food and fellowship!! On the flip side is sad that either hunters that were not there or those that loss have to put down on a man that placed dogs wherever they go! Try running your dogs more or change your breeding if your snowflake sell can’t handle the pressure in the real world!! People like you are what’s ruining our sport !! I know friends pick and in the end I hope all this is ,is that but fellows let’s find a different angle to pick if it is ,cause it makes all of us look stupid!! I end with this thank you to the judges for a great hunt and donating y’all time for without y’all we could not have a hunt and thank you Judd of have a fair and honest great hunt!! God bless and happy hunting/Running!!

Congrats to Kevin and Peyton on placing that fine little gyp and to everyone else who placed. 4th place (T&S Rusty x BTK Shoney)