Author
Comment
Trent Hollingsworth vrs Kisatchie National Forest

Trent Hollingsworth vrs Kisatchie National Forest
December 1, 2017
1:30pm
Federal Courthouse
Alexandria , La

As most of you know we have been battling the U.S forest service since 2009 on the right to hunt deer with Hounds on Kisatchie since the ban was imposed in 2012. As it has restricted other forms of hunting with hounds such hog dogs are prohibited also, foxhounds are restricted to only Tuesday & Friday nights most of the year. This will be the final pursuit of the ban. As it has been very costly in lawyer fees. But the lawyers have ask me to have the courtroom full of support for dog hunting. So if you could attend please put it on your calendar. Thank you

Trent Hollingsworth
318-792-8933

Re: Trent Hollingsworth vrs Kisatchie National Forest

Hey Trent, Where is the federal courthouse located in Alexandria? Thanks in advance.

federal court is downtown about one block off Jackson street. it is toward the red river from parish courthouse approx. two blocks. I do not have address. this should get you there.

515 Murray street
Alexandria la
Federal courthouse

Thanks Trent

Thank you all the hunters that showed up today in Court as is was full. With big crowd not getting in due to the court room full to capacity. We should get a ruling on this maybe 3 to 4 weeks. 👍

Did you ever get a ruling

no word as of today from the court,

Thanks

Btt

Judge Drell has not released decision on Kisatchie national forest August 12th will make 8 months since Court hearing. I have no idea when he will make decision!