​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for solid Deer Dogs

It's that time of year again for us to round up some quality deer dogs. What do you have for sale? Since we usualy have so much water here in South Louisiana we have had good success with the cross bred deer dogs, but we are interested in anything that will run a deer. The slower the dog the better, because we are constantly destroying our buggies trying to head them off. Dribles, T-Bone and Spent Money are good at trailing and jumping we just need some dogs to take the race from there, because they are old and used up. Our dog season opens 12/8/2017 Me and my hunting crew are fresh off some turnaround work so we have cash in hand.
Thanks and Good luck to everyone
Call or Text

Peter Buck (985) 969-2330
Blake aka Deer Dance (225) 348-5539
Lil Jimmy DuVall (985) 969-3369

Re: Looking for solid Deer Dogs

Please no Majic Mike’s they only run in Enon and The Bus is selling Chickens and Goat??

BBT

Keep it up window licker. Have a good battery and make sure you don’t have any DEAD SHORTS in your charger.

All of the dog pens are ready, gates repaired, houses repaired. We are ready for some new blood. Dribbibbles, T-Burnt out and No More Money need some help. Please feel sorry for us and contact our dog hunting committee listed above.😉

Please donate all donations accepted

call 318-233-8526. have a few good running hounds that have 1-2 yrs. of deer running behind them. talk to shane.

It's a joke Leroy, a poor thought out one, but I make several calls myself. Don't expect any calls from this post to buy dog's. Good luck and Happy Hunting