​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Outside Benefit Hunt For Ray "Hippy" Shows

Outside Benefit Hunt for Ray "Hippy"Shows. As most of you know by now January 1st my daddy was diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer. So many people have been supportive and helpful during this difficult time. Daddy has been an avid hunter and houndsman his entire life. He has always loved a good hard running hound with a good mouth that can run the track. Ernie McKenney along with others are hosting a 3 hr All Age hunt on March 3, 2018 at Camp Shelby in South Mississippi. Entry fee will be $25 and entries will be taken at Dump Hill Camp ( Billy Smith's Camp). I am giving out numbers to help them out. If you need a number call me 601-408-9979. If you need information about the hunt call Ernie McKenney 601-543-7689. Roses Barb-Q will be selling chicken plates $10. Many businesses and friends have donated items for a live auction. The auction will begin at 1:00. ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO MEDICAL BILLS. Everyone is invited. We sincerely appreciate all the support we have received.

Re: Outside Benefit Hunt For Ray "Hippy" Shows

Shaping up for a great hunt. Getting items donated everyday. Got 370 numbers out. Live auction at 1:00pm. Friends and family are all welcome to attend. Thank you for your support

Just want to take everybody that had a part in this hunt. It's was great running. Had 66 judges, 254 hounds. Had lots of good food, fellowship running and a great auction. Everything was amazing and never seen nothing the way this turned out. We raised $60,000. Thanks to everyone

Just want to thank everybody that had a part in this hunt. It's was great running. Had 66 judges, 254 hounds. Had lots of good food, fellowship running and a great auction. Everything was amazing and never seen nothing the way this turned out. We raised $60,000. Thanks to everyone

Results?

Dean Jacobs has pics of results on Facebook if you need to know that bad.

Didn’t need to know that bad and I’ll leave it right there!