​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christian Feild Trail

The Christian Feild Trail will be held June 22nd, 23rd at the Morehouse coyote pen in Bastrop La. Ronnie Powell will serve as MOH. We will run 4 hours. Bench show, singing, Speakers this year will be TY Dupree and Jimmy Hennigan. Entry fee will be 20 dollars a dog. All meals will be served at the pen. Will have plenty good judges. It will be a 2 class 17" under and 17" above class run together scored separate. More information later date. For #s call or text Johnny Bratton at 501-209-0478.

Re: Christian Feild Trail

Books open may 1st

Country Inn Motel in Bastrop is giving hunters discount. 55.00 dollars for double beds. It is 6 miles from the coyote pen. Nice motel in nice and safe location.

Bttt

We have this hunt for a good cause. We try to help people in need of help when needed. So we ask you to come help support this hunt.

I would like to encourage everyone that can to support these hunts. They have helped me in a time of need one time and it was much needed. I know they spend every dime helping families in need. Very good hunt to support in anyway you can. God Bless!!

BTTT

Address to pen 11455 Cooper Lake Rd. Bastrop La. 71220. Supper will start around 6:00.