​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
5th Annual Ledbetter Memorial Results

I sat in amazement this weekend, memorized by the outpouring of love that was displayed by our wonderful foxhunting family. The 5th annual Ledbetter Memorial was nothing short of perfect as our fellow fox hunter's memory was honored, and money was raised for such a wonderful cause. This couldn't have been pulled off without the help of some very special people. Thank you Mr. Paul Tribble for the use of your field trial facility. The pen was in excellent shape as hounds were scored on both fox and coyotes. Chris Gauthier and Jimmy Coleman did an amazing job at recruiting the majority of the judges and being my right hand men all weekend. A big thank you to Emily Gauthier for helping me with the entry taking. Thanks to JW Dubose, Chirsty Freeman, and Daniel Hardy for reaching out to their contacts and getting feed donated for the winners. Justin Raben and his crew did an amazing job on the lunch they donated. That was some of the best barbecue I've ever put in my mouth! Thank you to Scott Head for serving as the bench show judge, and to my wonderful assistant Masters Christy Freeman and Jennifer Blair! Christy and Jennifer are experts in the judges room and really took a huge load off of me as the Master. To everyone who entered hounds, donated to the auction, or participated in the auction, thank you so much for your generosity. We were able to raise approximately $4,200 for the Boys & Girls Club of Tabula Rasa. This money will touch the lives of many children! We had 72 hounds entered in the hunt and close to 40 judges. It took 370 points to get in the top 10 and 730 points to win. The hunt was ran under CRHA Rules. Congratulations to all of the winners! Results are as follow:

1. #57 Victory's Zepplin
NG X NG
Pea River Kennels
730 points

2. #8 Little Chick
BCK Sam X Coon
Big Creek Kennels
690 points

3. #715 Ch. Lovett's Rock Star
Ch. J's Sir Bill H. X Spire's Lilly
U-Got-2-Lovett Kennels
635 points
Best Mouth

4. #75 Bck Red Hot
Lake Hills Redman X Ed's Dolly
Big Creek Kennels
625 points

5. #97 Killam Hills Lawyer
Hank's Midnight Rider X Dennis' Lulu M.
River Styx Mafia
610 points
Combination Winner

6. #7 Big Chick
BCK Sam X Coon
Big Creek Kennels
565 points

7. #54 Goat's Chum Lee
NG X NG
Pea River Kennels
505 points

8. #41 Valentine's Tuff
Valentine's Ben X Little Linda
Chambless & Melvin
430 points

9. #108 Juice
McMilan's Little D. X Pinedale Blodie B
Long Brass Kennels
425 points
Classy Hound

10. #311 Big L Showgirl
Triple J Big Show X Triple J Apple
Tyler Herrion
370 points

BIS
#500 Turdhill Part Time
Turdhill Scar X Turdhill Trouble
Stay Ready Kennels

BOS
#29 DT's Gator
Hurrican Lucas X DT Curly
Stay Ready Kennels

Re: 5th Annual Ledbetter Memorial Results

1st place hound is BCK Sam X Dee’s Brownie. 7th place hound is Chandler’s Papa X Chandler’s Goldie