​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Polaris rambler 500 4x4 for sale cheap

I live in south Georgia and need to move the four wheeler quickly. Im a very motivated seller need it gone asap due to moving and using the extra money toward my family's new home. Its an older model Polaris 500 4x4 2stroke. The engine was just rebuilt a short time ago and is bad fast. The thing has a ton of power although the thing looks like it had better days I promise I'm 300lbs and when you get on the throttle either you'll be slinging mud 20ft in the air or you'll be standing on the back tires until you decide to release the gas. The 4x4 works just as good with plenty of power and torque I've had a lot of fun with this toy but after 3years I'm moving it bc I don't use it as much as it deserves to be used. With the freshening of the power plant and a new electric start added this thing is very sound and has plenty life left in her. The only thing the bike needs is a new seat a set of rear brakes which run about $25. I'm asking $1500 obo the fresh 2 stroke engine cost me that alone txt me if interested at anytime I would consider some trade offers such as a ps4 for my kids plus a lil cash or a nice gun and cash kicker. Just make an offer and let me know what have,I'll consider most offers. 912-520-0143