Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OTE one day open S&D

OTE one day open speed and drive
September 22nd, 2018 Saint George, GA

Entry fee $40 per dog.

One ton of dog food awarded to the top ten.
Bench show after running.

** PEN MEMBERS WILL NOT BE RUNNING DOGS IN THIS HUNT**

Call or text Jay Paulson for numbers
352-494-6542

Will start giving out numbers August 5th, 5pm-9m
Please no calls after 9pm

Re: OTE one day open S&D

Will Kenny Williams be runnin marks dogs and mark judging , or gator running Ronald's dogs , or Elmer running big e's dogs since this is a no pen member hunt , are y'all still gonna allow there kennel partners to run

No members dogs will be run in hunt. If they are and you find out let me know mr courious. But I will say this every hunt you go to someone runs at that pen every weekend. So wherever you go somebody has a home field advantage if it’s an advantage. So get your dogs in best shape you can and go hunting quit stirring the pot.

Well said Mark. Every hunt someone finds something to ***** about. This sport has been taken over by crybabies, usually by people who never judge or help put on a hunt!

Happens every time in st George , incase y'all haven't realized yet only pen members do anything and everybody is gettin tired of it

Shouldn’t respond but I will. Your first comment on this post is incorrect Elmer and Eric are not members of the pen. Secondly the last hunt I think the only member of pen that judged was butch and he was master of hounds. All the OTE did was supply the facilities for the last hunt the Santa Rosa fox hunters had there own judges. If you think you are at a disadvantage you are welcome to come run as a guest any time. The hunt in September will be a good one hope to see you there. That won’t work cause I don’t know who you are.

Elmer and I aren’t pen members of st George pen but I’ll be glad to met you there and we can straighten this out

Mr. Curious I will not be there running dogs. It says pen members will not be running dogs. Although I'm not a pen member,,, my kennel partner is. So if you had any common since that would tell you I wouldn't enter dogs. I'm 2 hours from there so just meet Eric over there. I'm sure he can get it straighted out for you. Lol

Dear curious
Or what sounds like pure jealousy. If you want to see why OTE members dogs place at the hunts bring your best 5 Saturday morning 6 am I will pay for your guest fee and you can ride around and judge them your self and watch your tail get cut . So come on with the best 5 you own I am sure your coward behind will be there