​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just posting this again for those who have not read it : )

All of us do wrong things because we are born with a sinful nature. The Bible says "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God". (Holy Bible - Romans 3:23)

Do you know what the Lord Jesus Christ did around 2000 years ago for us so that we can be saved and live forever in heaven after we die? :)

Jesus Christ(God in the flesh) paid the penalty for our sins(wrongdoing) with his sinless blood. Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins, he was buried, and he rose from the dead.

Heaven is described as a beautiful place with no more pain and suffering. Hell is an awful place of pain and suffering where people are separated from the love of God forever.

People who reject the one who paid for their sins will go to hell, not heaven. The issue is whether or not we believe that Jesus has paid the price for our sins.

Because Jesus is God in the flesh, he alone is the only one who could pay for our sins. The Bible says, "whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved". (Holy Bible - Romans 10:13)

When a sinner wants forgiveness and trusts in the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior they become a member of the family of God. :)

Pray this from your heart to be saved. Dear Lord Jesus, I am a sinner please forgive me. I believe you paid for my sins with your blood and that you died on the cross and rose from the dead, amen.

If you just got saved, then start studying the Holy Bible to help you grow spiritually as a Christian. You can google "versebyversecommentary" :)

Re: Just posting this again for those who have not read it : )

Acts 22:16 "stop praying,get up Saul, and wash away your sins".. informative chapter from the written WORD of God..true, we must trust and obey..Matt 7:21..All deserve hell, and those outside of Christ and his cleansing blood are without hope...it's not who ,but what's right..John 12:48 says the Word will judge us...Where are we today?