​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
4HR. 3 dog pack hunt. One Class 75$ per pack. September 8th. Joe's Branch Enon, LA

75$ per pack. 3 dogs per pack open class. The kennel entering the pack has to own at least 2 of the dogs in the pack. Unlimited number of packs per kennel. Unlimited number of times a single dog can be used in a pack.

CRHA points will be award to 1st. - 10th along with dog feed.

All money after expenses will be paid back to the packs. Pen fee is 20$ a dog.

Call Judd Short for numbers or If you have any questions. (985) 351-5000 Books are open.

Re: 4HR. 3 dog pack hunt. One Class 75$ per pack. September 8th. Joe's Branch Enon, LA

15 dollars out of 75 goes back to the hunters !!!!!!!

Re: 4HR. 3 dog pack hunt. One Class 75$ per pack. September 8th. Joe's Branch Enon, LA

60 dollars out of 75 goes to the pen !!!!!

After expenses from the 15 dollars. Is this correct ?

I may not have made it completely clear. So I will try one more time. 20$ pen fee will be taken out for every dog cast. 2$ CRHA will be taken out of every dog cast. Dogs can be used in as many packs as you want to put them in as long as the hunter entering the pack owns at least 2 of the dogs. I have over 150 numbers out. From 5 different states.
If you need any further clarity feel free to call or text.

One more time made it more clear for sure. With the crha fee, it makes 66 dollars for every three dogs entered. That means exspenses will be held out of the 9 dollars remaining for every three dog set. Thanks for clearing it up. Sorry if I’m not understanding this correctly.

I am going to use 4 dogs and make 3 pacs. That means: $225 entry fee.
$88 pen fee and crha fee. $137 to prize money. That's the way I understand it. I may be wrong !
YUP or NOPE ? Lol !

Example
125 packs - is 9375$
80 dogs - 1600$
Crha - 160$
Food 250$
Will equal a - 7365$ paying top 10 pack

Is this common - core math. Just wondering.

It must be. Lol!

You can’t fix stupid-Big Creek don’t waste your time👎👎

You can stop people from carrying a gun.