​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Denied a champion !

Damien, you always desreve a champion when you win. Always count on your directors and officers to make sure it is counted. It is their responsibility to follow the rules, you can blame the Chase or mail but 200 get awarded every year with no problem. I hope that his gets corrected for you.

Nobody is blaming the secretary!! This post was to see if anyone had the same problem in the past, with any hunt!!! We are completely aware that the secretary is working on this problem now. Damian and I have both talked to her and thanked her numerous times for trying to resolve the issue now that she is aware. However, this should be an easy task. Meaning, the secretary shouldn’t have to send the papers multiple times because they are somehow not making it to the chase. The hunters shouldn’t have to triple check to make sure everything is handled correctly. There has to be a better way!

No matter the hunter or the hound-THIS SUCKS!!!!

Seems like the problem is on the receiving end not on the hunt side.

Thanks Sky for working so hard today with the chase to get this resolved for us! We appreciate you!

Any chance they got 2017 Santa Rosa straightened out? Had a bench Ch last year that was denied..

Aaron, you have another one that was denied a "champion" at your house because the reports were not sent in.

Just my two cents worth, but if pens would be suspended for failure to submit paperwork in a timely fashion, they would strive to get there proper paperwork turned in to the proper organizations in a timely fashion.
If they were denied to hold sponsored events for 1-2 years, these problems would stop. But we all know thats not going to happen, because said organizations reap the bemefits, erregardless is if paperwork is handled propery. Wouldnt be popular with pens or organazations, but i assure you, you wouldnt be cheated out of the hard you and your hound put into the training,hours, and exspences you worked so hard to prepare for.

Just my two cents

It's not a problem with the pens as much as it is with said associations that are putting on the events. Most hunts are held with the pen being leased to them for the hunt. Can't hardly punish the pens for something the association failed to do such as not turning in paperwork or not advertising the hunt.

As the president of the santa rosa I want to say that I am deeply sorry for not being able to respond to any of the above I have been out of town for the past three weeks on some wildfires in Oregon I have answers for the 2017 year yes results were taken up were they sent off no they were not the secretary at the time continued to tell me numerous times that she had done so and when I never seen them hit either the chase or the horn I had contacted the chase to see if they had received anything for that year and they told me no and at the point it was too late to try to get things straightened out which therefore I apologize which is why we voted in a new secretary which has been a blessing in it's own because our current secretary is one of the best for the job she stays on top of things 10x better than the previous one as for years past i cant speak for but please do not make this a judgement of not coming to our awsome hunt we put on every year I have strived my best to make this hunt better and better every year since I took the oath of being president this hunt is one of the best outside hunts you can come too and anyone that has attended will tell you so once again I apologize for everything that has took place on behalf of the association and will be available if anyone has any questions

A.J. Coogle
President
Santa rosa fox hunters assoc.