​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Washington Parish

Great hunt!!! Those of you that missed some great running,food, fellowship and pretty good weather. This has been the only hunt I have been to that not a single hound sounded off at cast. At the first bark the race was on. Congrats. To Stay Ready kennels, Springfield, La., on the Derby win and to Big L Kennels from Petal, Ms. on the All Age win. Get ready for next year the last weekend in September. I thank everyone that had any part inputting this hunt on. I especially thank Pride dog food and Specialty feeds for the dog feed.

Re: Washington Parish results

Hey fist off I want to say congrats to my friends Tic and Stay ready Kennels on the win in the Derby With a fine hound Turdhill Nate, any hound that can score over 500 points is a heck of a hound!! Then congrats to another friend Big Lurch & Tyler and Big L's Cole and winning the Washington Parish and making a Field and Duel champion fine hound!!There was outstanding running up in Enon for three days!! Congrats to all that placed I'm sure Billy Ray gonna post the results!!! I was pleased with my lil units as I snuck two in!! Thank you to all the judges that did an outstanding job as usual with out yall we couldn't even have a hunt!!! Once again congrats to all!!! God bless and Happy hunting and running!!!

When will results be posted ?

Billy Ray called me yesterday and said he’s got all the info and he would post it as soon as he could get to a computer!!