​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Leader board just wondering

I was just wondering I know I don’t place many dogs but I was wondering how many leader board points did they score lol and how far down were they lol !! And if they made the top two hundred or just where they sit!! Only placed in one hunt (Washington Parish)soo I know it’s way back the dogs names were in the AA Spanky’ Handsome Jack he place 4th out of (54 dogs) and Spanky’s Ring 3rd in the derby (49 dogs) also was wondering how many points the Sire and Dam got in Soy and Doy points they are Spanky ‘s Red Man, And Bueche’s MARLA! Thanks for any info!! Like I said I never place any dogs much and I was just wanting and wondering to know !! God bless and Happy hunting and Running!!

Re: Leader board just wondering

So I guess nobody knows!!now I see why our sport is going down hill !! This used to be my favorite site !! Does no one read this page anymore?? What happened to the fox hunters wanting to help and grow our sport?? If anyone could help with this question I posted almost a month ago I would appreciate it!! Thanks in advance!!

The guidelines for calculating points is provided at the top of the page.

Washington Parish
Spanky's Handsome Jack, his sire, dam and yourself - 182 points
Spanky's Ring his sire, dam and yourself- 119 points

Thank you Cliff !!