​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2019 MsHDA 3 Day Field Trial

We will be having a MsHDA meeting February 11th, 6:00 pm at the Deep South Running Pen in Picayune Ms. We will be discussing our upcoming 3 Day Field trial and the issues dog hunters face. It will be during The All American Fox Hunters Field Trial so there will be hunters from all over the country to talk with. I will have raffle tickets for $500 for April 6th, that you can take and help us sell to raise extra money for the Field trial for expenses. We will also have shirts and hats for sell. Hope to see you there. Any questions, give me a call @ 228-363-2195. Thanks Kermie Ladner

It's getting close. If anyone has any numbers that they will not be using please call me and turn them in. We will be having at the Necaise Crossing Community center. I still have plenty of raffle tickets we need to sell. If anyone would like to judge or help us with the hunt please give me a call @ 228-363-2195. We will be serving fried catfish and sides Friday evening at 6 pm with the Bench Show following. Hope to see y'all there.

If anyone is needing numbers, or turning numbers in, for the MsHDA 3 day Braden Ladner now has the book. You can reach him @ 601-795-3822. Thanks