​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Willow Bayou Puppy Pen July and after Puppy Hunt

We are gonna try in have a July and after puppy hunt at our fox pen on April 6,2018, Hunt will be a 3hr Hunt . $50 Dollars a pup paying back $ 30 we will also have a 10$ Calcutta that will be taken at entry which is not mandatory ! Pen owners will not be running in hunt! If running blankets and by chance it comes off ,dog will be disqualified even if it is the only one with blanket off! Pups will only be scratched if they lay down and or quit! I will look into a chra type of hunt! Hunt will be limited to 25 numbers give out paying the top three with money and gonna try in get feed for 4-10 th ! For booking pen call Spanky at (225) 776-6607 or Gary Bueche at (225) 776-0158 25 pup limit please 11months 29 days and under! Pen is wide open right now and fast, new coyotes are starting to get the hang of it!! To get numbers starting March 1st call or text Spanky (225)776-6607. We appreciate your business!

Re: Willow Bayou Puppy Pen July and after Puppy Hunt

Lol sorry guys and gals hunt will be April 6,2019!!

Where’s this pen

It is located in Plaquemine ,Louisiana about 20 miles south of Baton Rouge.

Just saw my hunt is scheduled the day weekend as the Mississippi hunting dog Three day because I’m thinking about attending we will move this hunt to april13,2019

Ok since I just found out there will be a grade one hunt up in Enon on the 13th of April I will have my hunt on April 20 th this is the last time I move the date I promise!! this hunt will go on on the 20th unless we are flooded!! Lol so make your plans .