Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Puppy hunt March 30

Who’s bringing the heat !

I heard colyell / blew by u. Blew it out took 1280 to win

The only pen they can get a win at. Who do u think made Chad put the hunt on.......

I think they just won in leaksville ms with some of the same pups so sorry if they hurt your fellings mr bs

If you are going to cry and gripe like a lil kid. Like the old saying says if you can’t run with the big boys you need to stay on the porch. 😜😂😂😂

look every Hunt they been to they have placed at least 1 ever time already won 2 hunts one with the ***** in Leaksville ,ms also won a dog box An this weekend they took 1st 2nd an 3rd An won it with the Black An tan male An them 2 is not the best the red male that placed 3rd is the better of the 3 puppy’s is what I hear so if you don’t cry and you’re not scared I heard they are coming to the dairy barn so get them ready and come and get u some and let’s just enjoy this great sport we have and be proud for our brothers who ever It May Be and quit all of this crying An belly akeing. you know every time it don’t matter who it is when someone gets a good one someone always have something to say u know if u cannot take a butt kicking are a good old fashion field trial skull dragon then maybe it’s time for you to get out of this great sport and yes thanks to whoever said look at Leaksville. God bless you all and God bless our sport come on brothers let’s all be proud of who ever wins because remember one day it might just be to be You maybe. GOD BLESS ALL.