​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is Deep South Running Pen closing?

Word on the street is the Deep South running pen in Picayune is shutting down. Has anybody heard anything?

Re: Is Deep South Running Pen closing?

Yep ,

For what reason

Ronnie McMillan just couldn't win down there even when he brought his judges. So he took his ball and went home.

Bash the man. How childish. You buy and run. Some of you check drawers do not understand business.

I will put my name not like hunter don’t have the balls to stand by what he said the reason picayune is closedown because ass holes like you

GOT EEEMM HA !

People don’t realize the money and time invested!
Hard to se it close , but this pen had an unaccountable number of hunts for families and people in need!
I know myself from hosting the Hopeoutdoors that Mr. Ronnie , Mrs Bonnie and James have made a difference to a lot of folks!!
It is what it is!

I have been away from foxhunting for a while and I hate to see any of our pens shut down. Maybe someone else will pick it up and keep it going. As far as Ronnie McMillan is concerned, he stepped up at a time when our sport was spiraling dowm quick. He invested more money than I will probably ever see to keep our sport alive. He saved Swainsboro and Picayune pens from shutting down. Not only that he put alot of money in them and made the facilities a nicer place to go. I am not sure if this sport we love could have survived. Sure we can all have our opinions but this is mine. So I just wanted to thank you to Ronnie and Bonnie McMillan and to all of the others that are helping keep our sport alive.

I second all of the above !!!

I m talking about what Brian is saying !!

Hunter, **** shame. How about name me one other person who has done for folks what Ronnie and Bonnie has done.
How about thanking them for all they do. Or just keep your mouth shut.

Word on the street !
Man is waiting to buy it , money in hand!!