​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2020 Mississippi Hunting Dog Association 3 day results

I would like to thank ALL those who participated in our field trial. We had hunter’s from Ala. Fla. Ga. La. and of course Ms., attend our hunt. These hunters entered some sure enough tuff hounds that can run a piece of game. I would like to tip my hat to Jeremy Treyhern, John Cunningham and Monkey Boot’s for having the pen full of game and in shape, plenty of coyotes and fox. I would like to thank our Master of Hounds Derrin “Dero” Necaise and all of the Judges we had, they covered the hounds and picked the cream of the crop under some extreme temperatures. Thanks Dean Jacobs and Alyssa Lansdale for running the computer, they make it easier for the judges. Great job Judges. Thank David Smith, Josh Ladner for putting together a great hunt.
I want to thank Brent Ladner and the Kitchen Crew for some great breakfast and meals. And also for Coast Electric cooking team for the fish fry Friday night. The results are post in the Hunt post. Thanks again and looking forward to seeing everyone next year.