​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

2014 Field Trial Results, Not Graded
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Johnson County Coyote Hunters Association .

The Johnson County Coyote Hunters Association held our first annual broke dog field trial Jan.-10/11. It was a 1 day 5 hour event. By broke dog I mean any hound caught running a deer will be scratched. We were fortunate not to have this problem. I did not advertise this hunt because I wanted to see how the community would react to a hunt, we havnt had one since 1998. We had 2 Arkansas game & Fish Officers posted to us to control the community but were not needed. The community had a blast, and the game wardens also , they should of just had score pads as much as they chased the races. This was and always will be a outside hunt.

Results:
1.Scotty Lloyd
2. Anthony ( Peanut) Cowell
3. Kyle Pruitt
4. James Whorton
5. Kyle Pruitt
6. James Whorton
7. Kyle Pruitt
8. James Whorton
9. Charles Keene
10. James Whorton

This was an All-Age hunt. The judges were and most likely will be in the future hunts the original hunters from around this area who don't have dogs anymore. I would like to thank everyone who came and enjoyed our event. And our sponsors, Quick Track, Specialty Feeds, Mass Custom Hauling, and home builders discount. A special thanks goes out to the Game and Fish for supporting us. Also the Local Fire Department who handled the BBQ and breakfast.
Anyone interested in coming to one of our future events call me at. 479-970-9958 , I'll write your name and Phone number down and give you a call to let you know when our next hunt is, and to reserve numbers.Don't worry about places to stay , pull your campers or just yourselves to my place and set up shop. I'm only minutes from the grounds, and cast. Thank you James Whorton.

Re: Johnson County Coyote Hunters Association .

We had a good time. Good job, James.

Re: Johnson County Coyote Hunters Association .

northwest ark might come next time . congrads on your hunt