​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

2015 FIELD TRIAL RESULTS,NOT GRADED
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
3rd Annual "Hunt for a Cure" Breast Cancer Hunt

I can not express enough how grateful I am to be apart of the fox hunting family. The 3rd Annual "Hunt for a Cure" Breast Cancer Hunt was another huge success! The kids had a blast on the two water Slides brought by the Tillman's and Thompson's. And the guys had a blast seeing who is the Corn Hole Champion would be! We will have to have a tournament nexted year to determine the winner since everyone got beat and won aginst eachother. Thank you to everyone that came and supported the hunt. We beat last years total! So far. We have raised over $7400 We are still waiting on a few more donations to come in then we will have a grand total for everyone! The auction raised $3664!!!! That is so awesome! We had 3 breast Cancer survivers at the hunt Derinda Caskey, Barbie Trammel, Mrs. Thornberry. The women have fought a courgious fight and it is such an honor to know these ladies. We also got to here Derinda Caskey's story of her curagious battle.
I want to start my thanks out to the ladies on the board Nikki Caskey, Sue Noles, Teresa Hill, Derinda Caskey and Tyiana Lewis! They did an amazing job pulling the dinner, auction and hunt together! Without these ladies this wouldn't be possible. THANK YOU LADIES!
Thank you to the Arkansas dog hunters association they provided all the food for breakfast and jermey and his brother Tom cooked it all! Those that missed it man the food was awesome! Great job guys! The Noles family for providing the paper goods, all the ladies that brought desserts! Mrs Lorretta Wright there was almost a fight over your coconut pie! Thornberry's for having the pen and everything ready for us! We had a great hunt! Paul Wright for doing the computer! All the judges that came to judge for us, John Blanton with Showtime for driving 8 hrs to bring the dog feed and for showtime on sponsoring our benchbshow! Double H collars for donating the winner blankets for the bench show, Amber Lawrence the director of the Texarkana Susan G Komen for judging the best breast cancer dog, runt kidd and danny hill for doing the auction, danny hill, harold dean lacy, jimmy wright for judging the bench show. Specialty Feed for donating the feed for the winners of the hunt, K &C Collars for donting the winner blankets, black gold for donating hats, and coolers for those that placed. My husband Jimmy Thompson for putting up with me! I also want to thank Richard Day, John "Paco" Pressley, Carol Newcome, Harold Dean Lacy and Frank Dollins for sending cash donation to support the hunt! I want to thank Mrs. Maker and Barbie for taking pictures at the hunt!!!! I can not forget all the hunters you all mean the world to me and we can not express our graditute to you for supporting our hunt and for such a good cause. So THANK YOU!

Congratulations to all that placed it was a really good hunt!

Results
Derby:

1. #71 Marshall Lewis
2. #93 Beacon Hill
3. #48 Cody Chandler
4. #95 Corley Kennels
5. #5. Fat Boys Kennel
6. #12 Phil Efird
7. #19 Marshall Lewis
8. #66 Angie Thornberry, Sering and Jordyn Hook
9. #21 Marshall Lewis
10. #3 Fat Boys Kennel

Combo winner #5 Fat Boys Kennel

All Age

1. #514 Phil Efird
2. #617 Gary Thornberry
3. #111 Tom Powell
4. #611 Gary Thornberry
5.#166 Angie Thornberry, Serina and Jordyn Hook
6. #199 Beacon Hill
7. #810 WBT July Kennels Whitey and Brenda Turner
8. #192 Beacon Hill
9. #167 Angie Thornberry, Serina and Jordyn Hook
10. #815 WBT July Kennels Whitey and Brenda Turner

Combo
#111 Tom Powell

Best Breast Cancer Dog
Nikki Caskey

We do need the breedings so please list them! Also if I forgot to mention someone please let me know

Re: 3rd Annual "Hunt for a Cure" Breast Cancer Hunt

3rd all age Ch. DM John (DM Push x Byrds Tootsie) Tom and Bubba Powell

5th Derby & Combination Caskeys Hammer ( Valentines Ben x Wascoms Mariah )
10th Derby Caskeys Magic ( ClassAct x Canadys Black Betty )

4th all age (P&D Festus x Corley's Lil bit)

2nd derby was Queen (blalocks king x Goss horse) 6th aa Scooby ( hemphils trouble x Polks Jaycee) 8th as Gunner ( valentines Ben x efirds lil pop)

3rd place.. Front row joe (blalocks king x goss horse)