André's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

André's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Nice to be here...

Hi again Andre,

well, you see me baffled at that mail-problem... I never had that before... ts, ts....
Maybe they just don't like my mails at hotmail
Is there another way to get in contact to you again? Maybe another mail-adress or else? I should install icq again. This could be a solution. I wasn't online often these days cause i've been a bit tired of pc's in generell. Know that symptome?
I try to play as much guitar as i can. I'd like to get a bit better than i'm now. The next is to bring both together: PC + guitar. It's not that easy as i thought at first. I mean to combine midi and live recorded audio. But i'm on my way...
And i still meet some friends once a week in our practice room. We have a lot of fun there. The only problem is that we need to buy technical equipement (pa) for recording etc... This would cost around 2000 Euro

Furthermore i'm workin on a little piece for my spanish friend Javier...

Hey my friend, i wish you a merry xmas and a happy new year. May all your musical dreams come true one day!

See ya!

Re: Re: Re: Nice to be here...

Ziggi,
You can also contact me by chat in hotmail, just add me as andrevanharen@hotmail.com
but the mailaddress should work normally, everybody alse is using it without problems. Just give it another try