Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wiccans in Edinburgh (and covens in general)

hi, i know u hve posted this msg nearly a year ago. but i live in edinburgh too..however a complete beginner, but there is a coven who meets at the cumberland hotel on the 16 and is held by a girl called caz! i would love 2 get in contact with u!

i hope our paths cross

blessed be

Hi, i know you posted this a few years ago but i just wondered if you had any success. I am currently doing a research project for my course and am looking into traditions and customs of wiccan, If you feel you could help in any way please contact me as i would like to talk to a practicing wiccan rather than gather all my information from books

Thanks Alice

Hi, I know this is a few years old but I was wondering if u had any success. I'm probably far too young but I'm looking for a coven in or around edinburgh?
Warlock Boy

Hi..

Any of you still in Edinburgh and interested in a meeting??

Emma

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? Witches in Edinburgh

Emma I'm interested in meeting :)

Hello Emma,

My name is Carl. My family practesed magic for ages, but my parents don't practis. They never told me much about it, but I always feld conected with it. Now I'd like practising magic, like so many of my ancestors did befor me.

So I'm interested to meet and get to now someone how is practising.

FutureFlyingPhoenix
Wondered if there are any Wiccans in the Edinburgh area.

I have been a solitary wiccan for almost 4 years now, and although personal development and growing within the faith is something I strive for, Wicca seems to be one of these religions in which a lot of us face unsupported.

What do people think about that?

My ambition would be to one day start a coven in Edinburgh, but I have no qualifications/coven experience. However there is feels like there is no way of breaking in as I have been searching for a coven for 2 years with no success.

I am exactly the same, I've had exactly the same experiences. Unfortunately, I'm in county Durham :(

Amanda

I'm interested in learning and looking for a coven in Edinburgh

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? No