Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
is there anyone my age who is into wicca?

hi, I was wondering if anyone who is about 14-18 years old is interested in witchcraft.
i am 14 and have been involved in it ever since i can remember because my mum and nan are also.
but i don't get on well with them and would just like someone with maybe the same interests?

*blessed be*
Morgana

Re: is there anyone my age who is into wicca?

I am.I am 17 and im into wiccan things...Especially faeries!Do you know anything about them?I love them, i love nature as well that may be why i have such an affinity for them.Well if you wanna talk email me jus4kirsten@yahoo.com and i have been interested in wicca for about 2 years or so.

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? Faeries!

Hi i'm 14 years of age and also interested in the wicca i have been wiccan for 3 years roughly and if you want to talk to me just send me an email at neo_f_thamatrix@hotmail.com (or add me to MSN Messenger.)

Re: Re: is there anyone my age who is into wicca?

I'm 15 and I'm into wicca but I'm a newbie at it. I've been studying forabout 8 months so I'm still learning. If anyone wans to chat then please aim me.

Hi I am 14 too. I like witchcraft too. It's awesome. I love it. Anyway, I would be happy to talk to you. You can e-mail me if you like.

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? Spells

Re: Re: is there anyone my age who is into wicca?

Hey, I am 14 and have been into Magick my whole life and am discovering Wicca as a Belief and as a religion. I would really like to talk to kids my age that are also into this because none of my friends are, and they think I am doing something bad because they believe that Wicca is bad and stuff, but I kno better! Anyways, if anyone would wanna talk to me about Wicca and maybe help me on some problems im having, and maybe I'll be able to help you if u need it. Just contact me thro e-mail if I'm not online, and if i'm online im me on kEwLcReEd@aim.com.
-Rusty Raven-

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi I am 14 too. I like witchcraft too. It's awesome. I love it. Anyway, I would be happy to talk to you. You can e-mail me if you like.

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? Anything having to do with Wicca, or Magick

hi, i am 14 and have been invovled with witchcraft for a couple of years now, but none of my family members are wiccans unless they are hidding it from me. I wish i was as lucky as u, in the sense that you have backround family in it, i wish i did. But i also got blessed with another ability, i am somewhat of a pychic and if you have any problems jus e-mail me ad we can talk.
BB