Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Personal troubles......PLZ HELP ME

I have been practicing the craft some some time now even though I'm only 14, and I have a boyfriend that ever since I have told him what I am, he has never looked or talked to me in the same way, he probably thinks I am a freak, and he told all my friends because they didn't know either, and they wont accept me for who I am. I have no other witch friends, you have to help me, I feel so lonely.

Re: Personal troubles......PLZ HELP ME

Hey
well i think that if they have a promblem with what u believe in then that them! I have been study on wicca and just started a couple months ago and i was going to tell my freinds but they all though that wicca was gay and stuff so i said whatever if you don't except me for me and what i believe in then i said fine u are not a freind! So my advice is that u are what u are and they probably don't talk to you anymore because they no what u are and they u could hurt them (but ur not like that im hope)
*~*Blessed Be*~*
Danielle (i have msn so add me and we can talk girlsrule_45@hotmail.com)

Re: Personal troubles......PLZ HELP ME

hey dont worry girl thats what my friends did to me but stay strong and you will find your true friends i am 15 and in grade nine and am always online e-mail me sum time byes
merry meet
chanell favell

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? wicca