Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
**SERIOUS HELP PLEASE**

Hello, I am seeking serious help, and any good news will help please. Have you ever felt something that's inside your body that's not yours? Something that's bad, and you feel it eating away at you and your life? Well that is my case. For two years now, I have had TERRIBLE luck. Everything I want, love or wish for is slowly being taken away. When I walk into church, I feel so angry with God, even though I don't want that feeling. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! I feel so empty inside...imagine my worst fears being confirmed when a woman said that I had three enemies, 2 women and a man. These people created this bad thing dwelling in me. I need help getting rid of this feeling, and most of all regaining my life back. Most of all, the one I love whole-heartedly was taken away without explication. I feel my life is just a blur I walk through everyday. I'm so depressed I sleep every chance I get. Whoever did this to me, I will never wish them harm, I just want my life back in order. I just want to stop crying myself to sleep, and be happy for once. I want to stop feeling like my life is a lie. Please, I'm begging you....HELP ME.

Re: **SERIOUS HELP PLEASE**

Well, sounds like you've been touched by the darkness. It cannot get in if you are infallible to the light - most humans tho don't do christ and budda to well tho.

So on that you will probably never be without the occasional mal thoughts anyway (degree of extremity) it's how respond to them (wether they come from others or yourself). For starters.

The other is, this seems to be the darkness, once inside, like this, you cannot fight it by simply applying forceful thought at it, as this is often angry, and forcefull - typically its own methods, which feed it. wiccan is also typically of the night and may not work either, as it would ideally require a sun ritual to banish.

What you individually can do, is approach it using methods of the light. When such thoughts occur, don't push them out of your mind, to the back of your mind or simply ignore them - it will get worse. But instead listen to them, don't argue back, don't try to reason with it, but listen to it till it runs it's own anger and hatered out. (It will state things, attempt to justify, and to persuade you that you should do/think/believe/feel threatened/defend/keep safe and all sorts, thats how to spot it.

If observed carefully you may notice that it's main emotional (energy) composure is that of fear giving birth to anger and hate.

If your going to set time aside for this, You may also find this useful put the tonuge on the roof of the mouth, and slide it back till slides up. then stop it at that point. And press down on the floor slightly with the balls of your feet - this will help to maintain a healthy flow of energy through you and over all aid in the dispersal of this as its anger disipates.

Re: **SERIOUS HELP PLEASE**

Have you ever tried a purification spell? I also use incenses as a way to purify. Maybe you should put incenses all over your house. It has worked for many of my clients when they are in stress. Try it, it may work.