Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vampires. r they real? cause if they r i've met one

I went to the movies on Friday noght like i usually do and everytime i go i see this guy there. I think he like me, he is always staring at me and one day he purposly bumped inot me and we started talkin. When i looked at him i couldn't get my eyes off of him and i was transfixed. He also had a very strange aura about him that i could sense. Well we started talking and he said "i can feel ur aura and i know ur a witch, but i have a secret to, im a vampire. Then he jus ran off, and now im a lil nervous to go back to the movies again, jus incase i see him there. Pleaz give me some advice on what I sould do, and tell me if you think Vampires r real or not. Thanx in advance and BB.

Re: Vampires. r they real? cause if they r i've met one

Well, normally vamps don't go around telling people that they're vamps. If anything he is into dark majik, and you startled him. Or maybe he just got shy. ya never know. you can IM or e-mail me to get the full deal on it.

Well there is no such thing as a vampyre who drinks blood and never dies . However there are psyicic vampyres out there . Sounds like you noticed he was into something wrong and he knew it and found you are more gifted than him so he split .
Brite Blessings Ravensong

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? Why is it that a site that's dedicated to teaching white magick becomes a target for every fool satanist around when witches don't believe in satan !?

Of course vampires are real. They just dont like to be noticed. They save themselfs until the sun goes down. Now all this crap about them turning into bats is bull, but drinking blood is real. Drinking blood is only something lovers do when they take next steps in there relationships.

Re: Re: Vampires. r they real? cause if they r i've met one

yes vampires are real but its a load of bull about the whole bat thing i mean does us witch ride broomsticks and have warty noses ? no well some may have warts but there you go
if you did meet a suspected vampire dont accuse him for heavens sake

merry meet

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? love

well, frankly i think that vampires are as real as terrorism, i think that we need to eradicatre this race before they do it to us!!!, i think that we should just not sit back and realax as they take over the world, just eating popcorn, watching scary movie 3 whilst you have a vampire attatched to your neck, sukcing the hell out of you!!!

KILL THEM ALL!

THEY DESERVE TO DIE

frank you very much,

frank you for listening, or reading LOL 'cough' 'cough'
yours most frankly

Franky Frank Franklinson III

Fred i am going to kill u my name is buffy. of course they r real otherwise i wouldnt have been created ffs

hes not a vampire but i would stay away from him if i were you because hes probably a kidnapper or killer! or something cause hes trying to freak you out so he can make his move on you just take my advice lexi i know witch craft unbelievably well i was born into it

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? no

I believe that there are more things under the sun and the moon than humanity lends credence to...every culture on this planet has its stories of vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, etc. Who are we to say that we are right in disbelieving/believing in lieu of physical evidence? Some things SHOULD be taken on faith - after all, everyone takes a higher being on faith alone!

Vampires are real there called PHYSIC VAMPS

Let's face it--we've probably all fallen prey to a psychic vampire, possibly without even knowing it. It may have been a chance encounter with an energy predator that left us temporarily exhausted, or possibly along-term vampire interaction with serious wear-and-tear effects on the mind and body.

Psychic vampirism is alive and flourishing in the world today. As consumers of energy rather than blood, vampires of the psychic kind exist in many guises but with one common trait--their own inadequate energy system compels them to tap into and feed upon the energies of unsuspecting host victims. The immediate results of such a one-on-one vampire encounter are anew but temporary surge of energy for the psychic vampire and a serious loss of mental and physical energy for the unsuspecting prey. If you suddenly feel emotionally or mentally depleted, you may be under attack by a psychic vampire. The unfortunate effects of prolonged energy loss are damage to the energy system itself and in some instances, serious illness.

As consumers of energy rather than blood, psychic vampires, like their folklore counterparts, can be men or women, young or old. They can be tween, teens, or adults. They can be professionals in business suits, wealthy dot. comers, dapper CEOs, ultra-groovy rock stars, or construction workers in hard hats. They can be a business associate, next door neighbor, or even family member.

Long before the popularization of folklore vampires as blood-thirsty villains who sucked life-sustaining blood from their prey, psychic vampires as energy-sucking predators were common. There's strong evidence, in fact, that vampires as consumers of energy were the trailblazers that actually inspired the legendary version of vampires as consumers of blood. An early example with clear fingerprints of psychic vampirism is the Biblical account of Delilah's cunning seduction of Samson in which she vampirized him by cutting his hair, the source of his strength. Even the Biblical version of creation in which God breathed into man the "breath (energy) of life" and then took from him a rib (of energy) to create woman illustrates the transferable nature of life-force energy. That give-and-take make-up of energy is even more dramatically illustrated in the Biblical account of the woman who, upon touching the hem of Christ's garment, was infused with energy while Christ simultaneously felt the energy leaving his body. On a very broad scale, psychic vampire themes were common in many primitive cultures that routinely used rituals to embolden and energize their warriors while simultaneously demoralizing and enfeebling (vampirizing) their enemies. Even today, military strategies often include an excessive show of force--such as shock and awe--to demoralize and dispirit (vampirize) the enemy.

Early Encounters.
In my early childhood, I first became aware of psychic vampirism through a distant relative who claimed to have discovered the secret of living forever. A world traveler, she had studied under several far eastern scholars who, she claimed, taught her how to communicate mentally, travel out-of-body, and extract life-force energy from nature, including trees, streams, and even rocks. But among her most remarkable claims was the ability to mentally extinguish fire by drawing rejuvenating energy from it.

One of my most vivid childhood memories was a festive dinner party at her mansion during which she stunned her guests by demonstrating that amazing skill. Upon taking her place as hostess at the head of a very long table graced by three large candelabras, she commented on the room's excessive light. To the astonishment of everyone, she then leaned slightly forward and mentally extinguished five of the six candles in each candelabra!

Intrigued by her extraordinary claims of power and having seen many of them demonstrated, I began to suspect that she extracted energy not only from nature but from people as well. I finally collected the courage to ask her privately whether she drew energy from people. Placing a hand on my shoulder, she answered, "Well, of course. How else could I live forever?" Although I admit I was left wondering whether to believe her, I suspected that among her preferred energy sources were the well-developed young males who made up her household staff. She remained in excellent health and incredibly youthful in appearance until she finally crossed over during sleep at the age of 101.

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? Not at the moment

Yes, Vampire are real. I know because i am one. We like to call ourselfs, Sangis. A sangi is a vampire that has a very strong craving for blood. Psi Vampires have cravings for peoples enegrys. We dont have fangs, and we dont live for ever. We are normal people, with whacked up senses (Stronger scents, sight, hearing, ect.). Hm.. I can say that when im with a person, they can sense it, because my friends have told me its hard to look away from my eyes, i've talked to other Sangis about this, they have the same promblem. We have little features about us that make us... 'special'. E-mail me anyone for any more info. Glad i could help. :] ~Ashh...~

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? Vampires

Vampires are not real, the whole idea of vampires come about over a novel that was written, although there are people out there that class them self's as vampires, the one's who like the idea of it and lick the occasional paper cut Lol,Just like wiccans[witches] with a non natrual talent, one's who wish to learn without being gifted with it when born,but hey dont a blood sucking sexy ass tall dark vampire sound nice? :p hehe. anyone wishes chat to me about magic, spells or anything like that in general IM me:) AnnaMariee@live.co.uk