Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone know anything about love spells?

I have a major crush! But i cant find any spells that work!!HElp a girl out!!

Re: Anyone know anything about love spells?

Hi Kayla,
I allways pictured Love spells as messing with anothers will. Anywho. If you have a crush, why don't you work towards it. get to know the person better, while getting closer and closer Bon chance!

Re: Re: Anyone know anything about love spells?

I think you should make it your own thing but anyhow here goes. Dress a red or pink candle with rose geranium, lavender and Ylang Ylang ( love oil). Melt the wax about half way down the candle and press a sea shell into the melted wax. On a piece of paper write your love interest's name on it. Light candle placing paper into the flame (fireproof bowl underneath candle), Say aloud " Hail to Aphrodite! Bring my true love to me, Bring us together in love with harm to no one.allow candle to burn down, scatter ashes from the paper around the front door entrance to your home. This spell is supposed to bring your true love to your door.

Re: Re: Re: Anyone know anything about love spells?

hi kayla
i agree with most people love should not be meddled with as it is a thing of will however i know a spell that will not force him to love you but does work
i conjure thee
i conjure thee
i conjure thee
i am the queen you arwe the bee
as i decide so it shall be
your love forever for me
you and i you and me
good luck merry meet

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? love

Re: Re: Anyone know anything about love spells?

Actually I don't really want to do a love spell.I know it is affecting others free will.What I really want is to do a ritual which will attract people to me who are honest and right for me so I can become friends with them and let nature do the rest.So this will not affect anyones free will.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Kayla,
I allways pictured Love spells as messing with anothers will. Anywho. If you have a crush, why don't you work towards it. get to know the person better, while getting closer and closer Bon chance!