Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Love Spell For Ron

Hello my name is Alex & there's this guy named Ron Pederson who stars on Mad TV i really love him & i want to be married to him are there any love spells you have? Please pray for me.

Re: Love Spell For Ron

I think you should make it your own thing but anyhow here goes. Dress a red or pink candle with rose geranium, lavender and Ylang Ylang ( love oil). Melt the wax about half way down the candle and press a sea shell into the melted wax. On a piece of paper write your love interest's name on it. Light candle placing paper into the flame (fireproof bowl underneath candle), Say aloud " Hail to Aphrodite! Bring my true love to me, Bring us together in love with harm to no one.allow candle to burn down, scatter ashes from the paper around the front door entrance to your home. This spell is supposed to bring your true love to your door

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? love

It is a 1 in a million chance that that hot guy will like you, unless you know him. so if i were you, i would get a reality check and start dating people your more lickly to fall in love with or you'll be alone and gorw old alone. Remmber sweetie, guys are like parking spaces, all the good ones are taken. And ron is taken beleive me!

I would have to agree. Once again, Love spells are messing with will. And if you don't even know the guy, thers no chance that he'll fall in love with you. You can try.. but its unlikly.. anyways.. the new moons commin' up so ya better hurry before it wanes again! Also I doubt your love'll last. It's most likely a crush.. and you probably know where those go... CRUSH!

look sweetie
its extremely unlikely this guy will fall in love with you but if you want love there is a spell you can try
1) i conjure thee
i conjure thee
i conjure thee
im the queen your the bee
as i decide so it shall be
your love forever for me
you and i you and me

good luck in your quest for love

Dear Alex,

I felt the need to write you because my real name is Alex as well and my fiance is Ron but not the famous one. You must understand love indeed is a magickal thing. But something that must not be tampered with. Something you also might not realize is, how people appear on televison is very different how they are everyday. So my recommendation is not to cast a love spell because that will come back to you. As you are going against someone's will. But instead cast a spell to see your true love. I can leave you with two very simple spells to do this. 1. Take a tarot card deck and remove the Lover's Card, put it under your people, make up your own ryhme asking to dream of your true love, you will dream of the man you will marry. 2. Take a pot of water and fill with warm water, surround the pot with rose petals, burn a candle the color of pink, let the candle burn until wax begins to fall, pick up the candle and drop wax into the water, close your eyes and concentrate, when you open your eyes you will see either initials or an item doing with your dream man's career. Blessed be and Good Luck in Love. -EmeraldRain