Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Advise

Hi there, Im new here and cant wait to have a good look around the site.
Before I do that I wanted to ask if anyone could help me with a problem I have.
I live in a small house with me, 3men, a large dog, cat and guineapig, so dont have anywhere really private that I can carry out ceremonies etc, also the space I have in my bedroom isnt big enough to form a circle so how do I go about this. Please give me some advise folks.
Blessed Be

Re: Advise

Well, this is an easy one. Do you have any surronding forests in your town? If so.. grab some bugspray, a backpack and head out to a area you can find that suites your needs. And if that doesn't work, you can even try shooing the residence out of the house. lol Lastly, try moving your room around a little to get the maximum amount of space, maybe even work on some feng shui or aura. I hope this helped you, Blessed Be!

HELLO THERE FREESHA HOPE I SPELT THAT RIGHT WELL I WOULD WAIT TILL ENGLAND PLAYS THEN KICK THE MEN OUT TO THE PUB AND THEN GET A QUITE SPACE FAILING THAT USE YOUR ATTIC BUT REMEMBER TO BLESS YOUR SPACE AND CLEANSE YOUR AREA BEFORE YOU START LOVE ALWAYS RAINY LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GET ON

Dear Advise,
Merry Meet!I have been practicing the craft for 7 years. I more often perform spells and rituals outside in nature. I believe being so close to elements, connect you more to the earth and help make a stronger spell. I feel so serene when I practice my craft outdoors. Find a quiet place on the beach, even a area in your garden, or a nice place in the woods. Look around a little before you choose the spot. You should feel safe, comfortable, and spiritually connected to the area. Also, while practicing outdoors I have find things I could use in my spells and even my wand! So try it out and let me know! Blessed it be my sister!

EmeraldRain

Re: Re: Advise

I don't often add my thoughts to my own board but I have to say that was excellent advice Emeraldrain!!!
I think more people should get outside and into nature, even if it is a local park (always taking safety as upmost importance)!
Using any items or materials found on this journey for their rites or spell casting!
)0( Blessed Be )0(

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dear Advise,
Merry Meet!I have been practicing the craft for 7 years. I more often perform spells and rituals outside in nature. I believe being so close to elements, connect you more to the earth and help make a stronger spell. I feel so serene when I practice my craft outdoors. Find a quiet place on the beach, even a area in your garden, or a nice place in the woods. Look around a little before you choose the spot. You should feel safe, comfortable, and spiritually connected to the area. Also, while practicing outdoors I have find things I could use in my spells and even my wand! So try it out and let me know! Blessed it be my sister!

EmeraldRain

Re: Re: Re: Advise

MM Kcalb,

I appreciate the compliment. I for one I am a huge nature lover. When I started practing the craft, I still lived at home. Coming from a very strict Roman- Catolic-Family, it was not too welcome to say the least. So I ventured outdoors to find places to perform spells. The feeling I got being in the beauty of nature connected with the earth. There is no feeling that can describe how I felt...It was like I was touched by the goddess herself. i TOO BELIVE MORE WITCHES NEED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH NATURE. Once again, thank you! Blessed Be my sister witch!